"Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible."

Anyone know what's happening?

Re: Baht Stop Account suspended

Quote Originally Posted by wowpow
    When I go there I get:

Wowpow,

Have you asked the billing/support department yet?

Please let us know. Merry Xmas!

Forgetting to pay bills is common these days.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

the end of hedda..

It will be an early Xmas present if hedda's forum goes psssttt. My guess is it died of boredom
    and pompous pronouncements from the worse nightmare to ever hit the gaythai forums.
    Well, maybe I can think of one or two others in that select group but at least they now have another home
    where few are bothered by trolls and the troll master. :cheers:

Actually hedda posts there too, so maybe , well , it is all no doubt just
    a internet registration thing or a forgotten payment and hedda will be back... sigh...

I don't believe in Xmas anyway but I do believe in fairies and trolls...555 :cat:

Liked

Re: Baht Stop Account suspended

When I go there I get:

It will be interesting to go back to Heddas blog to refresh my memory about what she said about SWF

when they had similar problems. From memory she has been anything but generous.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Re: the end of hedda..

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    It will be an early Xmas present if hedda's forum goes psssttt. My guess is it died of boredom
    and pompous pronouncements from the worse nightmare to ever hit the gaythai forums.
    Well, maybe I can think of one or two others in that select group but at least they now have another home
    where few are bothered by trolls and the troll master. :cheers:

Actually hedda posts there too, so maybe , well , it is all no doubt just
    a internet registration thing or a forgotten payment and hedda will be back... sigh...

I don't believe in Xmas anyway but I do believe in fairies and trolls...555 :cat:
    Yes, I never liked Hedda either . . . all that DEAR this and DEAR that . . . I dodged his posts and never posted myself. I lost all respect for Gaybutton once she came on board. But then, that was when he had his own forum and . . . well, nevermind.

Good riddance I say!

OOOOer! People lining up to be cruel to Baht Stop.

I would point out that reading it is/was optional and by judicious use of the Ignore button you can filter out contributors that you don't like,

Historically there has only been ONE major Gay Thailand forum at a time that lasted for any period. I like to have a broad spread and now we have four forums each with it's own character. I hope that they can all survive.

Secrets out?

I would point out that reading it is/was optional and by judicious use of the Ignore button you can filter out contributors that you don't like,

Historically there has only been ONE major Gay Thailand forum at a time that lasted for any period. I like to have a broad spread and now we have four forums each with it's own character. I hope that they can all survive.

Yes wowpow,

Many have said you have always liked a "broad spread"

I always found that board to be much nastier than even Sawatee with Boygeenyus and Billy.

I finally just gave up reading it since I never posted there and most of the topics were the same as the ones here.

Liked
    One cannot but appreciate the irony of a suspended/deleted/gone/demised/whatever message board which began life first as a Blog (owned and pontificated on by Hedda), then as a full bore Message Board (again owned & moderated & and preached on by Hedda ... no matter how much he denies it) with the express purpose of denigrating ~ hopefully destroying ~ every aspect of Sawatdee . . . . an obsessive campaign all undertaken by a single pompous ass who in the end could not bully his own way with the Administrator of this Board.

The aforementioned Blog predicted the End of Sawatdee at every possible opportunity. Baht-Stop was not quite so leaden with boorish glee for that end, but the same view came up often there as well. There were bitchy rounds of cyber-chuckling there when Sawatdee had it's (shortlived) financial upheavals.

I agree with Wowpow that the world needs more than one message board on the subject of gay Thailand. So now it has at least 4 decent ones (I would include the gay forum on ThaiVisa in these), and good luck to all of them. I'm personally quite biased against Baht-Stop (for obvious reasons) and would never include it in the group my chok dee's are aimed at.

If the reason for it's suspension is in fact a money issue, then it will probably re-emerge. But, for myself, Baht-Stop was/is a poisonous little board, with a nasty disposition and a nastier clientele, which shall not be missed.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand