Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Baht-Stop

Baht-Stop

Does anyone work at Baht-Stop anymore? I have applied for membership 3 times and received no reply and there seems to be no way to get in touch with the administrator. Anyone have any connections?

Liked

Re: Baht-Stop

stan, this is standard operating procedure over at baht stop. Three times and no response, why bother?

Liked

The new members forum shows the first approved members for over a month yesterday

http://www.baht-stop.com/forums/index.p ... pp_filters[members][searchInKey]=&period=lastvisit&userMode=&followedItemsOnly=0

Their new members is more that a recent board where the total numbers [31] are inflated by false names, and dominated by a former poster of most boards

It is just amazing! Still no response from Baht-Stop board. I applied to this new Gay Thailand Board and appears I was already specially segregated and have no access to post on regular forums only my own and why I do not know. Applied to this Bitch Board and it has been weeks and nothing. Now I applied to Gaybuttonthailnd and sent them an email and they approved me but went to make a post and I kept getting kicked out so I must have been banned from there and I never even posted anything! Geez, are there any boards around here except this one and I wonder how long until this one either bans me or it doesn't work?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

stan, gaythailandforum.com has shut down and all threads are lost. The membership is also lost.
    This site split off from the bitchboard which also shut down, lost membership rolls and reopened.
    stan, you aren't missing much imho

Is Hedda dead?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I think Baht-Stop gets swamped with registrations by spambots to the point where the administrator can't go through each registration to see if it's genuine.

You have to e-mail the site owner. I think it's "baht-stop [at] aol.com but that may have changed since I joined.