Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sri Lanka

Sri Lanka

I am off to Sri Lanka next month staying in Negombo and Galle. I have done the usual internet searches and it seems that gay scene/activity is pretty much underground, so I just wondered whether any of the well travelled board members had been there and had any information or advice to pass on.

Thanks

deleted

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked
    Despite the situation described above, there are quite a few guys in Sri lanka advertising for contacts on Gaydar.

deleted

deleted

That makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by asopus
    Do you think it is a good idea to draw attention to gays advertising on Gaydar in a public forum such as this so that the infamous "Sex Crimes Unit" can draw a bead on them too?
    I can see the logic of that. The SCU knows all about SGT and are avid readers of its every post, but have never heard of Gaydar - that low profile site. Yes, that makes a lot of sense

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by asopus

Do you think it is a good idea to draw attention to gays advertising on Gaydar in a public forum such as this so that the infamous "Sex Crimes Unit" can draw a bead on them too? I would be more cautious in giving too much information out such as this in a country that persecutes and imprisons us.
    Dumbest post of the week. Congratulations!

deleted

Ssshh! The Sri Lankan government is reading every word we write here!