Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bar report: Dynamite Boys Club / ptya: DON'T GO

bar report: Dynamite Boys Club / ptya: DON'T GO

A brief update on the above named pub (upstairs, next to Dream boys) today 21/9: drink prices excessive at 0930pm: 150 THB for a miniature glass (of tonic water), lacklustre boys - static and unmltivated - , only a few boys there, 2 other farang, bad music, too many staff waiting around, blocking views. the most interesting viewing was the security monitor showing the stairway....
    when i questioned drink prices the wait staff got outright abusive. - in comparison: Funny Boys was humming, great boys, dnacing, good music, many farang, drinks 120 THB at a time when other pubs around the area were still on 100 THB happy hpour prices.
    DON'T GO to this rip off place - and if you do, tell them what you thinjk of their pricing. I went to wild West boys yesterday and the drinks were 99 THB, going up to 150 THB for the shows (1030 pm etc), which is fair enough.

very harsh report as said before on this forum one person perspective can be very different to some one Else's i have spent some great evenings in this bar and am looking forward to spending a lot more in 4 weeks time when i return to los!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

not the worst I've seen

had a tolerable show, some ok boys
    last March.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

harsh but true...

Dynamite Boys used to be one of the best but sadly has lost its way and most of its boys as well. It used to be lots of
    fun and a high energy bar but it is now just another go go bar..

I stopped in on the new Kawaii Boys Go Go Bar. It was formerly 4 Seasons and I doubt I will revisit any time soon.
    A good number of dancers but the bar is very long and relatively narrow and the music quite loud. I have heard it is
    the same management as Sawatdee boys across the soi and I have stopped going there because the music was so
    loud that conversation was impossible.. When will they learn to make the customers happy and not blast the fuckin music
    to ear shattering loudness.. :cat:

Liked
    Cat i agree with you its about time some of these bars stopped blowing your ear drums out with this over loud thump thump music, i walk straight out.
    I spoke into his eyes. " I thought you died a long,-- a long long time ago".
    " OH NO! not me, i never lost control, your face to face with the Man who sold the world"

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by jolyjacktar
    Cat i agree with you its about time some of these bars stopped blowing your ear drums out with this over loud thump thump music, i walk straight out.
    Don't laugh, I heard it more than once from the young Thais working in the bars "it keeps the old people away".

I always seemed to have the impression that it was the 45+ age group who teneded to throw a bit of cash around in these bars. I suppose one must ask what is meant by "old people"????
    Surely these boys don't think that 21yo backpackers are going to pay them?
    Maybe they do?

Liked
    pardon..... i cant here you, the musics too damn loud

i take it we are telling them that the music is too loud? leaving & walking straight out again, is just not enough ((to be heard)) :bounce:
    i love you, i miss you.............. i lie you

Liked: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Up2U
    Quote Originally Posted by jolyjacktar
    Don't laugh, I heard it more than once from the young Thais working in the bars "it keeps the old people away".
    And MONEY MONEY MONEY hard to come by with the old people away. Buy this is Thailand the go go boys haven't worked that out yet.
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

Quote Originally Posted by aussieal
    I always seemed to have the impression that it was the 45+ age group who teneded to throw a bit of cash around in these bars. .....
    What? You mean the "Cheap Charlie" expats who are always looking for the 99 baht drinks and free buffets???

Oh, oh. I have a feeling I'm gonna regret posting that...... :blackeye: