Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Boys Club

Good Boys Club

Whats the buzz?
    Did the shipment of virgins ever arrive?
    Is this a club with legal age only?

Liked

Virgins??? Hahahahaha

This is only second hand information, but two mates who actually live in the Pattaya area told me that when they visited the Good Boys Go Go bar all the staff, dancers and Mamasen were just the left overs from other gogos in Sunee and Boyztown.

They said they saw one guy who they had never seen before but he looked to be way past the "use by date". All the rest were X-employees from other bars.

Virgins????

Believe what you will.........But finding a Cherry in Sunee is like winning the lottery. I guess it can happen.
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana

I'm not sure there is such a thing as an 18 year-old Thai virgin male.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

the busload of virgins...

It is a Pattaya myth and used by bar owners to stir up some interest. Apparently,a local guy goes
    to his home province to convince the boys there,that the streets of Sunee are paved with gold.
    Sometimes, a group of new guys does come at one time and usually they look miserable and like
    deer in the headlights of a car. Most get out as soon as they can and work elsewhere.

You can keep the virgins, and I'll take a boy/man with experience anyday over a boy on his first
    day. I guess it is a feeling of power to force oneself on any inexperienced teenager that gets some
    farangs excited but it is a dated hetero concept,like marriage, which some gaymen get off on.

Some boys learn that they can be virgins over and over and that some farangs will get turned on
    by the thought that they are first. Some new boys have been working for years in other places but
    are new virgins when they change bars or cities...

Liked
    Was in the bar this evening. Had one drink and checked bill.It is a bar for all the old bar rejects.

I think LMTU is wrong 100% on this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Marigar
    Was in the bar this evening. Had one drink and checked bill.It is a bar for all the old bar rejects.

I think LMTU is wrong 100% on this one?

Nothing new about either paragraph above then!

LMTU is way off

DELETED

Why does he lie that way? Is he paid?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

why does lmtu lie? he is paid?

why? You need to ask the Truthteller, he knows. Heard he put himself on moderated status on his own website.

what is the truth? what is a lie? Some have no knowledge of right from wrong and spin their own
    truths and think if they publish them and repeat them, people will believe it. Hyping is just the only
    way some promotors think and they don't see the bullshit as lies, just a way to promote their own
    agenda.
    When you live a lie, when your life is a lie, when you lie to survive, what is just another lie
    afterall? If you make up a story and you can extract baht from suckers from telling it earnestly, is that a lie or just
    another way of making a living? Truthteller has the answers... :cat:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

someone call an interpreter !

"why? You need to ask the Truthteller, he knows. Heard he put himself on moderated status on his own website.

what is the truth? what is a lie? Some have no knowledge of right from wrong and spin their own
    truths and think if they publish them and repeat them, people will believe it. Hyping is just the only
    way some promotors think and they don't see the bullshit as lies, just a way to promote their own
    agenda.
    When you live a lie, when your life is a lie, when you lie to survive, what is just another lie
    afterall? If you make up a story and you can extract baht from suckers from telling it earnestly, is that a lie or just
    another way of making a living? Truthteller has the answers... "

:dontknow: :velo: :dontknow: :8( :dontknow: :att: :dontknow: :crazy: :dontknow: :att: :dontknow:
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.