Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: silom hotel

silom hotel

I have just booked to come to Bkk in February. Up to now I have stayed in The Tower Inn, Silom Rd. Any suggestions for an alternative, please? I want a hotel with a swimming pool and to be able to bring a boy (or two) back without any hassle. I normally pay Bt1700 per night for Tower Inn. Many thanks in advance.

Liked
    You trying to stay in the Silom area?
    These are the good'ol days

Bucknaway, doesn't have to be but not too far from the action.

Unico Silom, Sathon or Trinity

Quote Originally Posted by ahobni
    I have just booked to come to Bkk in February. Up to now I have stayed in The Tower Inn, Silom Rd. Any suggestions for an alternative, please? I want a hotel with a swimming pool and to be able to bring a boy (or two) back without any hassle. I normally pay Bt1700 per night for Tower Inn. Many thanks in advance.

Well all you want it the Unico Grande Silom, formerly know as Tower Inn. The hotel got a well done make over and is looking better now. Or there is the sister hotel, Unico Grande Sathorn Boutique, Silom Soi 3

Trinity Silom Hotel Silomi Soi 5 is also very good.

All three hotels do usually not give guests any hassle with joiners. Ensure that joiners are registered with you, just in case.

Bucknaway and ttom, many thanks for your replies. I think I will give the Trinity a try this time.

Liked
    I am going to give the Trinity a try also. I contacted the Chin House and their rate went up 1000 baht and they are having a name change next month....

I am booked at Vincents for a while and I am going to try Trinity on my final week in Thailand.
    These are the good'ol days

Have any of you tried the Saladang Place Serviced Apts...nice , close to Central Dept Store...great pool, can bring guys home...I jsut got back and stayed there and easy walk to Tawan my favoirite go go bar

Good luck
    You can google them for more info

Oh...Saladang Place had been unfriendly for a while. Have they changed? Their joiner fee was steep as I recall. Only registered guests for pool, sauna, breakfast, etc.

Liked
    Looks like a 700B Joiner fee but hard to tell from their web site. Used to be 800B and they called it a joiner fee.
    saladangplace.com/

"Extra person in each room will be charged Baht 700.- net per person included daily breakfast. Breakfast for visitors will be charged Baht 150.- net per person. "

Before I lived here, I used to stay there all the time but when the 800B joiner fee came, I did not return.
    E Dok Tong

Same same

Quote Originally Posted by StuffedPotato
    Oh...Saladang Place had been unfriendly for a while. Have they changed? Their joiner fee was steep as I recall. Only registered guests for pool, sauna, breakfast, etc.
    ... as before. Saladeang Place is not really gay friendly.