Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: New Cinema Pattaya

New Cinema Pattaya

Off of Second Road before Royal Garden ( a bit after soi 15) a new Major Cineplex has opened. Also a new bowling alley with karaoke rooms and bar. I don't think any of the other shops are open yet.

I went and saw the Thai version of the "Odd Couple." It is amazing how well accepted a completley gay (ladyboy themed) movie is in Thailand. It has English subtitles.

Liked
    thanks for the update - lets hope its not anothing fridge like the temperatures in royal garden
    i love you, i miss you.............. i lie you

Liked

Re: New Cinema Pattaya

Quote Originally Posted by Pattaya Male
    Off of Second Road before Royal Garden ( a bit after soi 15) a new Major Cineplex has opened. Also a new bowling alley with karaoke rooms and bar. I don't think any of the other shops are open yet.

I went and saw the Thai version of the "Odd Couple." It is amazing how well accepted a completley gay (ladyboy themed) movie is in Thailand. It has English subtitles.
    funny i saw open shops and mcDonalds... sorry latter does not qualify

oh and i think most boards have covered opening of the Avenue already
    [url]http://thaidiamondstories.moonfruit.com/[/url]
    About my books

Quote Originally Posted by Shuee
    thanks for the update - lets hope its not anothing fridge like the temperatures in royal garden
    Actually, I was surprised that the temperature in the theater was very comfortable. Not cold at all. The movie theater also has what Major Cineplex calls "Opera seating" for an extra charge. It is a little bit like a small sofa (no armrest in the middle). They have a display in the lower lobby.

The movie "Odd Couple" (KoRad) is probably not to everyone taste but there was a lot of laughter from the Thais.

I went in through the parking area and did not see any stores open but I understand that MacDonald's which is on street level is open. Maybe Globalwander could let us know what other stores are open as I have missed the "opening" announcement on this board.