Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thai Court to hear Thaksin case - and now 2nd warrant arrest

Forum's veteran
    Liked

and the chances of Thaksin

..who flew out with 80 Louis Vuiton trunks packed with cash--ever returning to face a Thai court are as likely as my frequent trips to Bumrungrad turning me into a Brad Pitt look-a-like. :smurfin:
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Re: and the chances of Thaksin

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze
    ..who flew out with 80 Louis Vuiton trunks packed with cash--ever returning to face a Thai court are as likely as my frequent trips to Bumrungrad turning me into a Brad Pitt look-a-like. :smurfin:

Lunchtime,

I find the first sentence of the above difficult to believe, the second , well OK!

It is a fact that the quality of the scanners delivered, rather than ordered, for the airport is such that they would make even you look like Brad Pitt.

More seriously, I am the hapless "victim" of a continuing boom in the London property market which has the effect of excluding the indigenous population from getting on the housing ladder. Whilst it is very nice for me, I do wonder to what extent the "value" in my home is being dragged up by the ill-gotten gains of foreign "refugees".

I wonder if it isn't time that we adopted the kind of rules they have in Switzerland where the housing for foreign residents is completely separated from the local market.

Warrant for his arrest

... has been issued, as he failed to turn up for court.

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked

But darling how many times do I have to tell you. If you really want to look like Brad Pitt it's your face they have to work on and not your ass! :geek:
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Dahling, I thought it was Angelina you wanted to look like!

Re: Thai Court to hear Thaksin case

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDesire
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/6945214.stm

A number of you asking questions about Mr.Thaksin may like to read the lead article on andrew-drummond.com You may find it slightly enlightening as to some of the extra judicial killings and questions people are asking.

Also, some of the pressure Manchester City is now receiving regards Mr. Thaksin.

DELETED

Quote Originally Posted by Frequent Flyer
    Kevin,

You have a "history" with Mr. Drummond, correct?
    Not really.

He reported my case, in his capacity as a journalist, as he covers SE Asia. I did not know him prior to that.

I have no "history"with Mr.Thaksin.