Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cheap flight ticket

Forum's veteran
    Liked

cheap flight ticket

I wanted to fly to Manilla from Bkk on Air Asia but the web sight doesn't allow one to make the choice... Air Asia does fly to Manilla from KL; and of course from BKK to KL. It looks like one has to book two separate ticket. Has anyone done this before with Air Asia web sight?

Liked
    yes you have to book two seperate tickets and they take no responsibility if you miss the connection because the first flight is delayed. They also use Clark an Manila which is a 2 hour bus ride out of towmn

Have you checked Cebu Pacific direct
    [url]http://thaidiamondstories.moonfruit.com/[/url]
    About my books

Forum's veteran
    Liked

ticket

Thanks

Philippines Airlines

I have just checked their site and you can book online, and they are direct and charging 7400 bht for a return economy ticket. The dates I put in are September 16 returning on 23rd. I'm not sure what this airline is like.

They are probably one of the only airlines that fly direct. Check them out. If you are in Thailand at the moment, you might and probably will get a lot cheaper from an agent.

Thai Airlines are coming up with 13000 odd bht, very expensive.

I actually think that 7400 is a bargain, I don't think you would get any cheaper even with airlines like Air Asia (they don't fly direct anyway)

Cebu Pacific is 6900 bht, even cheaper than Phil Airlines

Liked

Off Topic ...

.... for this thread, but while taking a peek at the Air Asia website I pluggd in a Bangkok/Phuket return trip (in January 2008) and this came up:

Pretty good price for this fare at 800 baht return. (Although I did not go further to price out the extra addons which these days increase flight prices substantially).
    I know nothing more about this airline, and cannot comment on their planes, safety record, seat pitch, or food ... stuff which always comes up when talking airlines.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Plus all the hidden costs ..

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    .... for this thread, but while taking a peek at the Air Asia website I pluggd in a Bangkok/Phuket return trip (in January 2008) and this came up:

Pretty good price for this fare at 800 baht return. (Although I did not go further to price out the extra addons which these days increase flight prices substantially).
    I know nothing more about this airline, and cannot comment on their planes, safety record, seat pitch, or food ... stuff which always comes up when talking airlines.

Cheers ...
    The hidden costs might double the price. But it's still resonable. Early bookings are recommended. Even budget airlines do not sell any seat at the same price!

Liked

And do the premium thing

Pay the extra $5.00 or so and lock in your seat on Air Asia.....and then you can avoid the cattle call (everybody running for the plane at once) that usually happens (there's always a seat available but I join in the throng just because one worries that there won't be).

That's alright Smiles ....

... but, Bless, he doesn't want to fly from or fly into Phuket, its BKK-MAN-BKK. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! He probably worked out that AirAsia fly from Phuket to Manila when he looked at the site. I bet you used to be a cab driver didn't you Smiles!

Liked

Re: That's alright Smiles ....

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDesire
    " ... but, Bless, he doesn't want to fly from or fly into Phuket, its BKK-MAN-BKK. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! He probably worked out that AirAsia fly from Phuket to Manila when he looked at the site. I bet you used to be a cab driver didn't you Smiles! ... "
    Yes, well you certainly are a quick wip there WhiteDesire.
    Did you by any chance read my opening remark that what I had to say was " ... off topic ... for this thread, but ... ". But thanks for the heads up anyway, Babe. Try paying attention next time.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Re: That's alright Smiles ....

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDesire
    ... but, Bless, he doesn't want to fly from or fly into Phuket, its BKK-MAN-BKK. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! He probably worked out that AirAsia fly from Phuket to Manila when he looked at the site. I bet you used to be a cab driver didn't you Smiles!
    Actually he does not want to fly to Manchester (MAN) either, but Manila (MNL)
    [url]http://thaidiamondstories.moonfruit.com/[/url]
    About my books