Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ban on visiting Thailand

Liked: 1

Ban on visiting Thailand

It has been in the National Saudi newspapers today that any Saudi wishing to visit Thailand should
    1 Own a company.
    2 Have a current running contract with a Thai company for import or export.
    3 Get a permission to visit Thailand letter from the Saudi chamber of commerce

Any Saudi who doesn't meet the 3 requirements and visits Thailand for pleasure will have his passport revoked for 2 years upon the Saudi authorities discovering a Thailand entry stamp in his passport.

I know that some people will say good as Saudis are not the most popular people but no reason has been given for this action either political or otherwise. Comments please guys.

Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

You live in that fucking hell-hole...YOU give us some comments!

Yes BG you may consider it a hell hole. I'm paid a lot of money to live here just as Thai boys are paid a lot of money to to enter a farangs hell hole. My only comment is that rumors are going around that so many Saudis are coming back sick I have no evidence of that only rumors.
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

So, you live in a hell-hole only because the money's good. That makes you pretty much a whore, doesn't it?

And what's the big rumor? That people in Thailand are poisoning Saudis?

You said it was a hell hole I didn't.I just said I get a lot of money. I happen to like it here and have a lot of good local friends. You are being an asshole as usual And the rumor is that they are comming back with STDs as if you didn't know

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    My guess is that the vast majority of Saudis come to fuck women and not boys. It is rare to see Arabs in the
    go go bars/beer bars or at the gay beach in Jomtien.
    boygeenys must have picked up a STD or maybe he is turning bitter as he gets clobbered on this forum and I
    must be one of his fans left and even I think he goes over the bitchiness line sometimes.
    " a word to the wise " and all that jazz bg...

allieb is one of the most interesting posters on this forum and should not be subjected to such an attitude because he
    lives in Saudi. I know he is also dealing with a serious ailment which he shared here openly and one should not mug someone
    like allieb as this tends to turn away posters to other forums.

As boygeenyus knows, anyone who works for anyone is a whore in a way as you do something you don't want to do to survive.
    Of course, this is a gross generalization but we are all whores at times and there is nothing wrong with doing what you have
    to in this life. Some of my friends are whores and the rest are dirty old men who love the game and spread the wealth.

One weakness of this board and forum is that when a poster is attacked, most sit back and wait to see what others will write.
    Sometimes, to be a man, you have to stand up and express yourself, even if it is to tell catawampuscat to fuck off. Are we
    mice or men? Without boygeenyus and allieb, this forum would be a much poorer place and I enjoy reading both of them.... :cat:

The Saudi affair

Just a thought,

Maybe its nothing to do with that as no explanation has been given.

Maybe, its back to the Saudi jewels affair and they don't think Thailand has apologized correctly to warrant their citizens spending money in Thailand???

Well, its no sillier than saying its because of STDs!

Either one would be an infringement on Human rights, not that the Saudi's care.

Also, as we all know, one of the best precautions against STDs although not foolproof is protection not banning them from travelling here.

Catawampuscat, i too, am along with you a great fan and supporter of BG. He seems to have lost a lot of his forum fan base over the last year but myself and Jacktar have stuck with him.
    Thou im still waiting for my signed photo and house invite.
    God bless you BG

Saudi Travel Ban to Thailand

This all goes back to a jewellry heist in the very early 90's by a Thai domestic worker which was followed by the murder of 3 Saudi embassy staff in Bangkok. Up to that time Saudi Arabia had employed thousands and thousands of Thais but virtually all were let go. And from that time Saudis were banned from travelling to Thailand. Recently many had started to go back but it seems the Passport and Immigration Office have decided enforce it once again. There were a couple of articles in the Saudi Gazette the last couple of days, one of which gives a rather good history of the whole thing.

If youy do a search of the Saudi Gazette you will find a couple of articles about it.

Anyway, it has nothing at all to do with disease and is really more of a pissing contest between the 2 governments. Things had started to thaw but since the coup in Thailand it seems there has been freeze again. There was talk a year ago of opening direct air links again but a friend of mine who works for Saudia says it's all on hold again.

once in a while

My God,

If once in a while's info is correct, I got it right.

Stand back and pack your bags Sherlock Holmes!