Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Visiting Thailand

Visiting Thailand

How is Thailand lately, has the economic downturn affected Pattaya and Bangkok. Just want a general outlook of the place. Just wondering whether I should visit the place again. I have'nt been for about 8 or 9 months now, which is enough time for the downturn to take hold.

The UK pound is falling fast again these past few days and by now it has/is taking hold in a UK tourist's pocket. We have now accept that 50 bht to the pound is going to be baround for the foreseeable future I think, which makes Thailand an expensive place for the tourist.

Any "serious" thoughts please and no piss takers.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Visiting Thailand

Bangkok was great last time I visited two months ago. Mad fun.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDesire

Any "serious" thoughts please and no piss takers.
    I thought that pisstaking was what you were looking for, or was it just pissgiving!

There have been several threads on enemas, in Global and Posting Guideline forums recently, if that is of use.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala

I thought that pisstaking was what you were looking for, or was it just pissgiving!

There have been several threads on enemas, in Global and Posting Guideline forums recently, if that is of use
    Yep, I take it you're "interested" , if so,- I'm "TOP- and I've got a special enema for you!! You got a face pix! I will practice before I do the real thing!!!

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

There have been several threads on enemas, in Global and Posting Guideline forums recently, if that is of use
    Yep, I take it you're "interested"
    Sadly you got it wrong, as usual.

How is Thailand lately?
    One of our members in Thailand should get out their rectal thermometer and let us know.

Sadly you got it wrong, as usual.
    Have I?? My comment shut your mouth up and put you in your right place!

.....We have now accept that 50 bht to the pound ....makes Thailand an expensive place for the tourist.
    No it doesn't - Thailand is still a bargain even at 50B to the ┬г.

Places that have become expensive for British tourists are within the Eurozone, where spending power has been cut by over 30% - witness the British expats flocking home from Spain because they can't afford to live there any more.

You don't see so many British expats returning from Thailand (mind you, a lot of them dare not)

:hello1: :hello1:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    You don't see so many British expats returning from Thailand (mind you, a lot of them dare not)

:hello1: :hello1:
    I love it....