Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: info please

info please

Just a couple of questions guys,imbooked in to go pattaya feb -march next year but dont think i can wait that long,so have decided to go late August early September as well.How far is it from Howards guest house to the crazy dragon gogo bar.I believe it is off season at this time,does this mean more cute boys for me.Also whats the weather like at this time,i am more interested in the temps.Any tips or whatever would be appreciated.

Liked

walking distance

I walk slow and can do it in 2 or 3 minutes. It is very close... can't speak on the weather.

No Problem

It is a very short walk to the dragon and not to bad of a walk to catch a bhat buss to the beach
    It is maybe a 10 to 15 min walk to boys town
    There is also a very nice resturant right across the street that serves good food

Skeet

Liked
    There's not a whole lot of difference in temperature from month to month. August and September will probably be in the lower 30's. C

The amount of rain increases a bit at that time of the year, especially in September.

If there aren't that many farang around, a lot of the guys in the bars and the ones plying the beaches go back home to spend quality time with their families and their chickens & water buffalo, not necessarily in that order.

thanks guys,for the replys