Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Comments about Bars and the Owners that post here

Liked

Comments about Bars and the Owners that post here

When I stayed at LaCafe Royale, I had such a good time, I was impressed with the room I rented, the driver and car that picked me up and I loved Throbb/Splash. I was more than happy to post my thoughts on the place... All my thoughts were Positive and on return visits I still found the hotel to be a class act but the show at the place was not as entertaining as I remembered it and I said so on the message boards. Shortly after my post, I found that the management of the place was active on the board! I had no idea! If I had known, I wonder if I would have been so free with my compliments and complaints?

It happend again when I visited Krazy Dragon. I loved the place but had some negative things to say. True that the negative things I offered were small and could have been dealt with very easy by anyone who was bothered the way I felt bothered.... But after my post, I went back and the staff were very apologetic to me and much kinder than usual. something was different and I was not sure what it was.... I was not sure until I came back to the board and was told that the owner reads the board! Later I saw some posts by the owner...... I felt so bad for employee who I had made negative comments about. Everything I posted was the truth but I don't think I would have ever said it on here if I had known that their employer would see what I said.

I think it is great the the owners and managers are active on boards like this but at times I wish we could speak freely without the hammer falling on an employee or two who may have had a bad moment, hour, day or weekend only to have them exposed to their boss in a one sided opinion of a drinking poster who is trying to write an interesting/entertaining post related to a person, place or thing....

So.... if I have anything negative to say about an employee of a bar, I will not mention the bar to protect the employee....

That is all..... This was on my mind and I just wanted to say it.

These are the good'ol days

Dear bucknaway,

I am no longer the owner nor have any affiliation to Le Cafe Royale, Throb/Splash since I sold on October 31st 2006.

I have no affiliation to any bar or entertainment establishment anywhere in Thailand.

The New owners changed the shows and style of the shows when they moved in, I have no comments to make in that area at all, it would not be appropiate for me to do so.

Krazydragon is now on the board and has actually been a friend of mine for many years outside the "bars and booze" nonsense. The exchanges between us are most certainly not malicious in any way, only light hearted.

I do know him well, and if he saw, as would I, a comment on the board that needed correcting in our establishments, We would act upon it.

I am enjoying being a customer in all the bars and it is easier and more pleasurable, if I don't like it, I move, simple as that.

We have both been in Thailand long enough to know how to get our point across to the Thai members of staff without causing them hurt or upset.

Don't think too much.

DELETED

Liked
    Hahaha You guys are more fun than a message board stuffed with banner ads between every post!
    These are the good'ol days

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked
    Well I disagree.

You inconsiderate and callous bitch, bucknaway! How dare you be so thoughtless and hurtful to the feelings of the Thai staff concerned, you utter prick. I am absolutely disgusted with you.

It is my view that you need to make up for your wanton and reckless lack of consideration for others by immediately posting full frontal nude pictures of yourself to the board. As far as IтАЩm concerned itтАЩs the only way you are going to make up any merit in my eyes. :idea:
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Quote Originally Posted by John Botting
    Name names, and bars.

Well no surprise seeing this post of yours here. Nothing wrong in naming names and bars in my opinion. However that said, one should always endeavour to make sure when naming these names, what is being said about them is the truth; something obviously, that's is of little significance to you.

G.

DELETED

Quote Originally Posted by John Botting
    Oh goody, looky here, I have a fan!!!

Do I care what you think Georgy Porgy?

Are you going to be stalking me now and every post I make you'll be referring to some post you got the arse with, in some small way? Just so I know.
    That's what George does best. He has "issues" (he says, making a circular motion with his index finger near his right temple...).

Liked

Botting did it!

Ol' Georgie thinks that the 9/11 world trade center event was an inside job (the US government or some such other evil entity carried it out to make it look like some terrorists did it) and we're all idiots for not accepting the "intelligent" reports that "prove" that. Better be careful, Botting, or you'll be named as one of the co-conspirators.

P.S. My guess is videos of the planes flying into the twin towers were made by Dreamworks and/or Disney. Come to think of it, they used the same movie set where they faked the moon landing.....

Re: Botting did it!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    Better be careful, Botting, or you'll be named as one of the co-conspirators.
    Botting does not like to be called by his last name! Former Police Officer Botting, please!