Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bondi Sold.

Bondi Sold.

I have heard from a reliable source, that the Bondi has been sold. The current owners will apparently be hosting a farewell party this coming Thursday.

G.

Liked

Re: Bondi Sold.

Quote Originally Posted by George
    " ... I have heard from a reliable source, that the Bondi has been sold. The current owners will apparently be hosting a farewell party this coming Thursday ... "
    Good for them.
    I just hope they (or more likely the new owners) get in touch with future bookees to inform them whether their reservations are sacrosanct (we're supposed to be staying there over Christmas) . . . or whether it's going to be turned into a laudramat or real estate office.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1
    I have already sent mail asking that very question.

this was rumoured - and denied - last month.

I hope not - they do a good job there∟!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oogleman
    this was rumoured - and denied - last month.

I hope not - they do a good job there∟!!
    And extra's ! :clown:

How much?

DELETED

Re: How much?

Quote Originally Posted by John Botting
    I wonder if they got the rumored 40 Million Baht asking price???
    No,

And it could only ever have been a rumour on a property with a small track record and a very average lease.

I think the rumour was generated by silly mischief makers, not the owners!

What are you buying?? The goodwill of a business on a lease, How much realistically can that be worth. in real terms. :idea: :idea:

Liked
    40 million is much more than was being asked for Poseiden, which is certainly a better buy
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Dear lonelywombat,,

I once asked about the figure of Poseidon out of genuine interest but got no response except "the Boss is away ', although I did not approach the estabishment directly myself. I sent an agent , They also, were given no figure as to what was the asking price, that was hardly surprising if the owner was absent.

How many rooms does it have???They look beautiful on the website!

I was also told it was a lease [ unconfirmed] I found it difficult to believe, a person would invest that kind of money if it was not freehold.

The figure on Bondi is a nonsense, as a business person, I find it extremely difficult to believe that is the figure, either quoted or received!

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by kquill
    Dear lonelywombat,,

I once asked about the figure of Poseidon out of genuine interest but got no response except "the Boss is away ', although I did not approach the estabishment directly myself. I sent an agent , They also, were given no figure as to what was the asking price, that was hardly surprising if the owner was absent.

How many rooms does it have???They look beautiful on the website!

I was also told it was a lease [ unconfirmed] I found it difficult to believe, a person would invest that kind of money if it was not freehold.

The figure on Bondi is a nonsense, as a business person, I find it extremely difficult to believe that is the figure, either quoted or received!
    There was a difference of opinion as to the asking price.I was told they were looking for 32 million net which means their asking price would be at least 38 million assuming 10% commission. I know that is high but that seems to be the rate. John B could put us on track with the correct figure I was also told they rejected 32 million gross before Xmas

They had 2 studio and 2 one bedroom units on at the least the first 2 floors. On the third was the suite with spa that Jinks used to stay in. I am not sure how many units that floor . There is a staircase next to reception and that leads to one unit on each of 3 floors. At least 12 as far as I can recall

I also believe it was not a lease and that they bought the shop next door and added the extra 3 rooms
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves