Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: La Cage Bar Sold

La Cage Bar Sold

David from La Cage has sold the business. His last night at the bar will be on Tuesday evening.

David will the be starting up business with a new Partner at My Life in boys Town.

Good luck to him. I would have thought my life a bit small? can they extend the seating area?

Liked: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Oogleman
    I would have thought my life a bit small?
    Never mind how desperate you are oogle , never ever react on spam messages , just learn to live with it.
    Ofcourse I go with other Falang, it's my job, but you are the only one I love :)

Liked

Re: La Cage Bar Sold

Quote Originally Posted by SIn City Queen
    David from La Cage has sold the business. His last night at the bar will be on Tuesday evening.

David will the be starting up business with a new Partner at My Life in boys Town.
    Does that mean that Terry is pulling out or is David is moving back in with Terry as a partner.

Hopefully La Cage will be going on ...

La Cage is one of the best bars in Sunee Plaza. Cool, clean, open, and not noisy.

The hosts where very always polite and friendly to any customer – even they knew there will be no off.

Prices where reasonable.

David is a witty host – regardless of having his favourite gin and tonic of just tee. His did turn this small bar into a pretty attractive place.

Best of luck to the new ower.

Indeed David was a wonderful host -- a boy bar will be too noisy for him to recreate the same atmosphere.

I wonder where the regulars will go now?

Liked

Re: Hopefully La Cage will be going on ...

Quote Originally Posted by ttom
    La Cage is one of the best bars in Sunee Plaza. Cool, clean, open, and not noisy.
    Call me a naughty maniac if you want, but I have to say I preferred the sleazy atmosphere of the bar which was there before ... "Young Guns" was its name (although they did not even have a sign).
    More on my blog at : llz.blogspot.com