List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Second hand fitness equipment???

Liked

Second hand fitness equipment???

Some fellow posters seem to know much more about Pattaya than I ............ does anybody have any idea where to purchase a secondhand stationary/fitness/exercise bicycle?? Gotta do something about the pum pui and such has worked for me before. Have asked around, but cannot get any leads.

Thanks.

Try looking in Pattaya Mail or Pattaya Today under Articles for sale or place an AD under Articles wanted. :geek:

Liked

join a gym?

Everyone I know that buys some home fitness equipment starts out with good intentions and then the contraption just takes up space and looks ugly.

I don't know what Pattaya offers in the way of gyms. Here in Bangkok, I belong to Fitness First. They have four different types of bicycles. My favorite it the recline type with a cable TV connection. Just peddling away looking at the wall gets very boring. The equipment has all sorts of read-outs including your pulse rate. Home equipment can't come close to these devices. Gets you out of the house too.
    E Dok Tong

You won't find anything close to the Lumpinee Fitness First branch in Pattaya, I'm afraid. We have about ten Fitness First branches close to us here in the City of London but our favourites are Lumpinee and Hong Kong Harbour, each with spectacular views.

In the City and West End they tend to be situated in the basements of towering office blocks and I find that a bit claustrophobic However, in Asia the equipment is all high end and well worth the reasonable annual fees - which of course we don't pay as we're members in the Square Mile.

Liked

Thanks, Kevin

Seems like that would have been an obvious place to look, but had not yet done that ............ sorry your "do" was cancelled ......... was really looking forward to wishing you a bon voyage and good luck with your Kalasin challenge.

No worries, I will be back in Pattaya ,

It will be for a bit of a holiday from time to time!!

I am enjoying the novelty aspect up here at the minute! I have done stints before up here and there are two other great placed nearby namely Khonkaen and Roi et.

A big pal of mine that I brought to Pattaya and played at my premises three times and the PGF street party once for me is appearing this week in concert at Roi et, the Isaarn superstar, Pee Sa Derd, and he has called me already, so I am looking forward to that.

The Isaarn boys love him.

All the best,

Kevin.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthStar
    You won't find anything close to the Lumpinee Fitness First branch in Pattaya, I'm afraid.
    Isn't Fitness First (or is it California Fitness?) supposed to be opening in the new Robinson's shopping complex on Second Road? It's been a while since I've been past there, but I thought the signs said the complex was to open this year?

Lumpinee FF

The branch I'm referring to is in the new complex with a large branch of the LH Bank on the corner of Sathorn Soi 1. I don't think it has any connection to California Fitness.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthStar
    The branch I'm referring to is in the new complex with a large branch of the LH Bank on the corner of Sathorn Soi 1. I don't think it has any connection to California Fitness.
    I think bkk gwm, contrary to the name, is from Pattaya and was referring to a location in Pattaya? Yes, Fitness First has a branch at Sathorn and Rama 4, Q-House building, as well as a very nice place on Sukumvit at the Landmark building in Bangkok. I don't like California Fitness as much as Fitness First, but if that's all Pattaya has, I would join them and forget cheap light weight home fitness equipment.
    E Dok Tong

Quote Originally Posted by TrongpaiExpat
    I think bkk gwm, contrary to the name, is from Pattaya and was referring to a location in Pattaya?
    Yes, you are correct: I was referring to Second Road in Pattaya. I've been meaning to contact Elephantspike for a long time now about the possibility of changing my name. I lived in Bangkok for 5 years, and for the past two have been in Jomtien. Stay tuned for a possible "new" old member.