Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Decline of Boys Town

Liked

The Decline of Boys Town

Boys town is starting to resemble a desert. The last few nights it has been totally dead.

There was a time when Boys Town was buzzing. The atmosphere was electric. You would have a drink at Panorama or My Life, then you would venture over to Throb/Splash for the shows, scramble to get a good seat as always packed to the rafters. After that you would either finish of in Boys Boys Boys or The Piano Bar at Le Cafe Royal. That was only about 2 years ago.

Now days Panorama Bar is empty most evening, Throb/Splash have one of the worst shows ever, which is hardly a 3rd full these days. BBB hasn't changed in years, same old and cafe royal has not changed that dreadful singer in years.

Boys Town now has serious competition and they need to make great changes otherwise it will become a place of the past.

Boystown

It is called slow season. Maybe a new better word for it will be dead season. With all the bad publicity and all the harrassment from the gov't I am not surprised things are at their worst in years.

Re: Boystown

Quote Originally Posted by luvthai
    It is called slow season. Maybe a new better word for it will be dead season. With all the bad publicity and all the harrassment from the gov't I am not surprised things are at their worst in years.
    The plan seems to be working then!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

the plan

has expanded them to
    Wild West Boys on Soi 2

Re: the plan

"the plan"? God's Divine Plan?

... one of the problems is ...

a lot of the businesses if not the majority are run by western "so called" business men, and a bit of a double edged sword really, I think a lot of businesses run by Thai counterparts "don't give a **** and take a lot of risks, by closing after hours, drinking after hours, and the rest, after all they know the score, and whilst one is on holiday one will go for that sort of "offerings", whereas western counterparts in that field will generally not put a foot wrong by closing on time and the "rest".

Secondly, there are a lot more areas to frequent now in Pattaya and I suppose people are spreading out.

Mind you having said that, other areas are not exactly busy at this time of year, in fact BT is probably the busiest, and certainly 3 weeks ago, you could not get a seat during the evening in Panarama - so all it is is "out of season".

BT is still very busy during season. Have you ever been to the other areas during this time, they are basically empty with probably one or two, but more than likely one bar with customers, including Jomtien bars.

Liked
    I'm planning to spend a few days in Pattaya from April 8.
    Am I wasting my time??
    Have all the cute guys left town?
    Will the farangs be forced to off each other?

Should I just stay in Banhgkok and give Pattaya a big miss?

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to decide quickly because I have to book a hotel soon.

Liked

Re: the plan

Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    The plan seems to be working then!
    Quote Originally Posted by homintern
    "the plan"? God's Divine Plan?
    Whoops, it appears that Homi does not really have the "lad" on {ignore} after all.
    E Dok Tong

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The Master Plan !

So now it can be revealed the evil Dr Boygeenyus master plan to drive every poof and fag out of Boystown. We should of known-although Homitern seems to have been on his tail for a while-it's always hidden in plain sight-behind the facade of prim boygeenyus constant bleating about "sex" tourists and pedos is the biggest sex tourist of all...he wants all the boys for himself !!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

(or maybe he's planning to open a little go-go bar in Sunnee Plaza :alien: )
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Liked
    It's low season.. and this one seems to be one of the lowest of the low... was in Bkk last Friday and many bars only had a few customers. Also have a friend who has a girl bar in Walking Street and In Patpong and says both areas are dead as well
    [url]http://thaidiamondstories.moonfruit.com/[/url]
    About my books