Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Massive Police crackdown Pattaya farangs taken to station II

Massive Police crackdown Pattaya farangs taken to station II

Quote Originally Posted by jinks
    "This topic has gone in out out of various guises.
    I can't and won't try to split them.

Closed

Start over if you must.
    Esteemed Moderator and Golden Member, Mr jinks

Quite honestly I don't understand why 'going in and out of various guises' or Mr jinks' reluctance/inability to split them lead him to believe that the trail contravened the guidelines and to close the trail but with an invitation to re-open. I so do but as quite a number of the contributors are on my ignore list and I choose not to unignore them, is if anyone strongly objects kindly let me know. He! he!

I just realized why Mr. Botox does so little original writing: his is nearly completely incomprehensible. Go back to cut-and-paste, I implore you.

Sorry, jinks, but I take extreme exception to your playing around willy nilly with the powers given to you as Moderator.

1) You moderated my post to correct my incorrectly writing your name with a capital J - hardly a big deal or do we have 'lese majeste' here?

2) You inserted your message into mine for some vague reason of convenience which is hardly polite.

3) You invited members to re-open the post but when I did you hid away the original making the whole thing a nonsense.

Whatever the merits or contraventions in the original trail, it did chalk up over 6700 views so it was of interest to members. To my mind it contained some new and valuable information as to when the original Passport is required.

Liked
    Our dear jinks often acts acccording to whim rather than The Law (i.e. the Board Guidelines). Disconcerting to say the least.

A light heart, fleeting nature, and a serendipitous joi de vivre are normally laudable traits in a man .... when he's chasing the sun & sanook & sex on Thailand's beaches.
    When it comes to message board moderation ... not so much.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by wowpow
    Sorry, jinks, but I take extreme exception to your playing around willy nilly with the powers given to you as Moderator.
    Note and edited removed and amended.

Now reinstated.

Knock yourselves out.