Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Short time rooms

Liked

Short time rooms

Maybe this question sounds funny to most of you but I am an "absolute beginner". Will be in BKK this March and don t want to take someone to my hotel. Are there usually short time rooms in the bars and how about these rooms (showers , costs etc.) ? BTW Any comments about Plaza Hotel in Surwong Str. ? Thanks!

I can only think of a couple bars that have short time rooms -- and I don't think you'd want to use them. Much better to get a short-time hotel room if you don't want to take a trick back to your own hotel. There are tons around. Your boy will know where to go.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

oh dear..a beginner

I always stay in a hotel with a good doorman who checks ID's. Why do you need a "short-time" room..no-one will stay any longer than necessary if you don't want them to.
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Re: oh dear..a beginner

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze
    I always stay in a hotel with a good doorman who checks ID's. Why do you need a "short-time" room..no-one will stay any longer than necessary if you don't want them to.
    Well, for one, it increases some people's sense of excitement to be doing it in a sleazy short-time hotel room with mirrors on the ceiling.

Second, it is safer. You don't have to worry about any possessions other than what's in your pockets.

Third, you're guaranteed that the boy won't show up unwanted at your doorstep the next day, or the day after.

Fourth, you're guaranteed that you won't have to sleep on shit-streaked sheets should you experience one of those "little moments"...

Liked: 1

Re: oh dear..a beginner

Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze
    Fourth, you're guaranteed that you won't have to sleep on shit-streaked sheets should you experience one of those "little moments"...
    Or as we get older and looser those frequent moments
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

oh yes I forgot all about that one :

"Third, you're guaranteed that the boy won't show up unwanted at your doorstep the next day, or the day after" :geek: :geek: :geek:
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Liked
    Two short time hotels on Rama 4, right around the corner from the bars. BBB and X-suits. I have not personally been in either but I hear they are clean.

Golden Cock and maybe Super A have upstairs rooms, not clean, no AC, I also hear. Nature boy does not, just do the deed in the bar.
    E Dok Tong

Quote Originally Posted by TrongpaiExpat
    Just do the deed in the bar.
    I'm sure that would be REAL attractive to the other patrons...

Liked
    Some like sleaze I guess. I have not been in Nature Boys for years but I think your likely to be the only customer. It's a very small bar. BJ and HJ as table service.

The old Screw Boys had a reputation for that sort of thing too. I have not been to the new Screw Boys but I hear they are open late.
    E Dok Tong

Quote Originally Posted by TrongpaiExpat
    Some like sleaze I guess. I have not been in Nature Boys for years but I think your likely to be the only customer. It's a very small bar. BJ and HJ as table service
    I can't answer for Nature Boy but Golden Cock certainly has table service, and there's a room upstairs (I wouldn't bother). There's also an upstairs room at Solid Bar; adequate if it's pouring with rain and you just want to get it over with. I've also see guys in the bar itself at Solid wanking a boy (but never the reverse)