Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

View Poll Results: How comfortable are you using a GOGO BAR short time room?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Never used them but I consider them as an acceptable option.

4 12.12%
  • Nervous from start to finish.

3 9.09%
  • Comfortable but nervous.

2 6.06%
  • 100% Comfortable!

14 42.42%
  • Not comfortable at all and try to avoid them.

3 9.09%
  • Never used them and never will.

7 21.21%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are Short-Time rooms safe?

Liked

Are Short-Time rooms safe?

This is a topic from another thread and I figured it would be better if it lived as its own thread.

I don't trust short time rooms. I don't have confidence in their cleanliness or their privacy.

I even found this quote on Stickman's blog.

but this phenomenon is far from rare and many, many short term rooms and rooms in various hotels DO have hidden cameras which are connected up to recording devices. Evidence can easily be found with all of the aeb doo (which translated from Thai means watching without others knowing) VCDs available at Panthip Plaza, although the few that I have seen all starred Thais, not farangs.

http://www.stickmanweekly.com/Weekly/weekly192.htm

These are the good'ol days

Liked

Re: Are Short-Time rooms safe?

I voted "Never used them and never will"

Never used them is 100% correct, I have also only been to a boy-gogo bar 2, maybe 3 times in 20 years or more.

But to say that I "never will" it to predict something in the future, that I can not.

Liked

I Edited the poll to add the option of never using them but considering them an acceptable option. My editing the poll reset the results to Zero. Sorry everyone.

Banned
    Liked

Hey Bucky - did you ever notice all those hidden cameras in the Babylon Barracks communal shower room? There are loads of DVDs with scenes from those babies available on the street in Silom!

BTW - your choice of the word 'nervous' in two of your six poll choices, tells us much more about you than you are allowing us to tell you about our own thoughts....

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMee
    Hey Bucky - did you ever notice all those hidden cameras in the Babylon Barracks communal shower room? There are loads of DVDs with scenes from those babies available on the street in Silom!

BTW - your choice of the word 'nervous' in two of your six poll choices, tells us much more about you than you are allowing us to tell you about our own thoughts....
    As far as the Babylon cameras go... Never seen them but I would not be surprised.

As far as my using the word "Nervous." I selected that word thinking it would be translated well for all those that were not native American English speakers.

I couldn't vote in this poll because although I use short time rooms it's at "hotels" like the Suriwongse or BBB Inn rather than gogo bars. I have used one a long, long time ago above Golden Cock but don't recall much about it and I think I used a room with vinyl couch or bench on it above Solid quite a few years ago as well - vinyl makes it so easy to clean the cum off, don't you think (not sure if the crabs can survive vinyl but then getting some fly spray from Tops and using it in the shower in my own room has always been my treatment for them)? The only thing I do remember is the inadequacy of the shower facilities but even then the detail's a bit hazy. No hot water perhaps?

Liked

heh, I ended up in a short-time room once, and never again. Was my first trip to Pattaya, back when I was 24 I think. I got absolutely plastered drunk, had no idea where I was, what I was doing, nothing. This was also my first experience with the commercial sex scene, so was new to that too.

It was probably 3 am, Sunee Plaza, and I ended up in this place. Wasn't a bar, but more of a cafe / hotel lounge type place. There was a large table with about 10 chairs around it, and a fridge-freezer full of beer there. So I was sitting there buying beers, and enjoying a night of being too drunk for my own good.

There was a couple older guys, then a bunch of younger guys, which I'm assuming were bar boys. One of them ended up putting his arm around me, which excited "little cdnmatt", and the Thai guy started playing with him. Next thing I know I'm upstairs in one of the rooms, and it was just absolutely disgusting. There was water dripping from the ceiling on the floor, the bed looked like it was from WWII, etc.

I didn't even take my shoes off, let alone my clothes. He didn't have a problem though, stripped right down, laid on the bed, and started jerking off. I was completely out of it, and wasn't sure what I was supposed to do, I ended up splitting my time between the room and the bathroom, waiting for him to finish. After a while he said "I'm done", to which I breathed a sigh of relief and thought "thank fuck for that". Gave him some money, got out of there, and stumbled back to my hotel somehow.

heh, the joys of being young. First and last time in a short time room though.

Liked

100% comfortable. Have been in Super A three times, and in various short time hotel around Saranrom about 10 times in total. They were all clean by my standards. I never thought that my activities might be recorded.

A general problem (not only in short time hotel, in massage parlors as well) is lack of tissue. You cum, and you are suddenly left with a blog of cum on your body and on your hands and no tissue to wipe it off! I either have to ask at the reception for a roll of toilet paper or bring my own toilet paper (I carry some with me in my bag, because many toilets in shopping malls don't have toilet paper). But in a few occasions I ended without tissue, had to scoop up cum with my hands and hurry to the bathroom for showering. (Sorry, off topic.)

Liked

I've never used one, but can see the attraction for some (sluts). Just not my scene, prefer the privacy of my own room where I feel in control and comfortable.

btw, use of the word 'sluts' is a joke and not intended to annoy
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I wasn't in the least offended ( see, I just assumed you meant me there automatically now :-) But according to a recent EX UKIP politician ( and the Oxford dictionary to be fair to him ) a slut is merely a person who doesn't clean under their fridge - and as my fridge is all concealed and built in as part of a fitted kitchen unit and I couldn't get at it to clean under it even if I wanted to it appears that you are quite correct Joe that and I am INDEED now an OFFICIAL card carrying slut - who'd of thunk it eh ! Oh and apparently that same politician believes he got away with that one so well he's going into his local hospital next week to call all the nurses Whores for apparently not brushing up their crumbs after them making toast so see how that works out for the rest of his flagging career ! lol