Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yet another new boy go go bar opens in Pattaya........ Vadda

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yet another new boy go go bar opens in Pattaya........ Vadda

After enjoying the show at Wild West Boys on Pattayaland soi 2, we walked over to Pattayaland soi 1 using the little connecting soi between Pattayaland soi 1 and soi 2, where there is a new boy go go bar . I am not sure of the name
    but it starts with the letter V and I think it was Vadda or Vedda Boys. Nice renovation, a/c and just a few boys on the
    stage but the place seems friendly and the boys were attractive.
    We were on our way to Dynamite Boys for a birthday party/show but it was really packed full and decided to return
    on another nite.
    Some of the other bars on these sois seemed deserted and the strong bars are busy and fun and the weak ones are losing the plot. I won't put any more nails in their coffins but it looks like some new management is needed and quick to compete with the hot
    fun bars like Dynamite and Wild West. :cat:

Must take a look this week - thanks!

Liked

Pattayaland soi 1

Pattayaland soi 1 is one of my favorite streets. Lot's of fun to be had there.

Dboy

a go go bar

I went into some go go bar in Pattayaland soi 1 (if that is where Dream Boys is, but I'm not talking about that bar) anyway, the bar Im on about is basically, if you walking out of Boystown i.e. turn right at Amora and follow the street down there until you get to PLand Soi 1, literally in front you of you on the opposite side of the road, basically opposite the large well known go go bar with a big stage that has changed its name a few times, some kind of go go bar with a "foreign guy" who was the owner I assume, could have been German, Swiss I don't know. I literally went in there for a drink, but was distracted by the cutie guys in there, the owner said I need to buy a drink, which I was about to, but I said I was just having a quick look first, he said "cannot look, buy drink, then basically take someone", I just laughed and messed off, putting it politely. These days I just say talk to the hand.

My way of thinking in a strange bar, one goes in it, looks around for literally a few seconds to get the vibe, then order a drink.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

a second look..

Vadda has some good looking doormen and I was convinced to stick my head in for a look. The stage was empty this
    time and there were a few boys and one or two customers. It looked inviting but I had an off with me already and headed
    for the love shack.. It may be more of a host bar than a go go or maybe something in between. They are a bit pushy to
    get you to buy a drink but maybe that is just because they are very new or have a pushy owner cracking the whip..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Vadda revisted...

After hearing about the sexy show at Sawatdee Boys on Pattayaland Soi 1, I decided to head over and check it out. I needed
    to kill some time and went to Vadda and the very friendly and hot doormen guided me in. There were 4 boys in white spandex or lycra shorts and they were a mixed bag but very friendly. After 20 or 30 minutes, two boys left the small stage and two others wearing a small costume danced erotically together and it was rather nice to watch. Then they all seemed to take a break and the place was more like a music bar until the next show started about 30 minutes later. One of the doorman came in to change his shirt and he was hotter than any of the boys inside and when I exited the other doorman was even cuter and hotter. My beer was 100B. and the place was well airconditioned and the seating was comfortable. Gay Thai man is the owner and it is the friendliest bar in town, maybe a bit too much for some.

I still had some time before the Satwatdee Boys show and decided to check out Gacuya Boys. I stopped going to this bar for a long
    time and didn't like the layout with the stage against the wall as I like to see the front and back of the boys. Now it is changed once again and there is seating on both sides with a center stage and it was vastly improved in my opinion. Nice selection of
    boys and I offed one that looked good from the front and the backsides. Sorry, I didn't get to see the Sawatdee Boys show at
    11:45PM as I was anxious to unclothe my offed boy but heard it was big c**K show and a f**k show with no ladyboys. If true,
    Pattaya is loosening up and one won't have to go to BKK to see hot shows in the boy bars.. :cat:

It's OK, dear, we're all adults here: you can spell out "fuck" and "cock" in their entirety.

If Pattaya is loosening up, then Bangkok is clamping down under our new police chief Seriphisut Temiyavej -- "Mr. Clean". I made an increasingly infrequent visit to Soi Prostitute tonight, and the police were just raiding X-Boys' fuck show. The rest of the soi was very timid, with all the boys in shorts and shirts and little flesh to be seen.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Vadda revisted...

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    After 20 or 30 minutes, two boys left the small stage and two others wearing a small costume danced erotically together and it was rather nice to watch. Then they all seemed to take a break and the place was more like a music bar until the next show started about 30 minutes later. One of the doorman came in to change his shirt and he was hotter than any of the boys inside and when I exited the other doorman was even cuter and hotter. My beer was 100B. and the place was well airconditioned and the seating was comfortable.
    "My beer was 100Baht"

Please tell me that you're not one of those guys who can eke out one beer over 30 minutes of gogo dancing, one sex show, thirty minute interval and another sex show?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

info only

some readers like to know how much the bars charge for drinks and when a bar
    only charges 100B. for a beer, I posted that fact for info.
    brad seems to have the hydra bug up his ass and assuming I stayed for the second show
    which I didn't and that I nursed a beer is hardly posting worthy. posters like brad will scare
    off others from posting as they will not want ever word to be subject to ridicule and attack.
    go find an impala to suck blood from like a good tick...

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked
    I'll take that as a "Yes I am a drink nurser" then.