Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 500 baht short time.

500 baht short time.

A Thai once explained to me that one of those old fashioned Swan Vesta matches were 'short time cigarette lighters'. I say that by way of opening. Variously people have been discussing the price of sex. The most expensive is to get it free. This means you have a partner. Sometimes it means marriage. But occasionally such events are balanced by both being earners. Perhaps the ideal would be to have a Thai friend who still works. Trouble is the Thai friend could be doing the same work he or she did for you. Whatever... it is high time we said... "500 baht short time, everything. No taxi home." When they say, "No!" say... "OK". If everyone said that!!!!! Try "200 baht short time!" Make sure he is not a Muang Thai ex. on something though.

Re: 500 baht short time.

Quote Originally Posted by sirmrtravels
    ... it is high time we said... "500 baht short time, everything. No taxi home." When they say, "No!" say... "OK". If everyone said that!!!!! Try "200 baht short time!"
    You are obviously one of those guys who likes to get his rocks off by exploiting Thai boys trying to make a living (and probably helping to support family at the same time). Shame on you! :angry8:
    If you can't afford approx ┬г15 (1000 THB) for a short time after spending at least ┬г500 (34000 THB) on a flight to Thailand from the UK, plus the additional costs of accommodation, you are obviously holidaying in the wrong place. Try Prague (or elsewhere in E Europe) instead - you can get very cheap sex there and the travel/accommodation costs are much less than Thailand!

500 Baht for short time

yesss, 500 baht an hour is the price for short time internet access at Suvarnabhumi airport.

To tell you the truth I rarely give 500... can't help adding a bit... and same with the 1000. But it is all relative. 4000 baht is the average wage for a month. Anyway I thought I get another ball rolling. And as to exploitation... well... who who?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by buaseng
    Quote Originally Posted by sirmrtravels
    ... it is high time we said... "500 baht short time, everything. No taxi home." When they say, "No!" say... "OK". If everyone said that!!!!! Try "200 baht short time!"
    You are obviously one of those guys who likes to get his rocks off by exploiting Thai boys trying to make a living (and probably helping to support family at the same time). Shame on you! :angry8:
    If you can't afford approx ┬г15 (1000 THB) for a short time after spending at least ┬г500 (34000 THB) on a flight to Thailand from the UK, plus the additional costs of accommodation, you are obviously holidaying in the wrong place. Try Prague (or elsewhere in E Europe) instead - you can get very cheap sex there and the travel/accommodation costs are much less than Thailand!
    Have you been to Prague?? It's far from cheap. It's now the second most visited city in Europe behind Paris. Not a recipe for cheap hotels. For a 2 star hotel in September, just outside old town I paid 70 Euro/night. The boys working in the clubs were asking 3000 CZK to accompany you from the club. (approx 140 USD)

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by CHAOTOU

Have you been to Prague?? It's far from cheap. It's now the second most visited city in Europe behind Paris. Not a recipe for cheap hotels. For a 2 star hotel in September, just outside old town I paid 70 Euro/night. The boys working in the clubs were asking 3000 CZK to accompany you from the club. (approx 140 USD)
    Yes 100GBP but they are worth it

BTW don't use a credit card in the clubs, my card's number went to Dubai without me lol

Oh please, is tipping a guy such that he must pull only 8 tricks a month to earn the average monthly wage really exploitation? Hardly.

If all these reports of bombings turn out to be true and tourism to Thailand takes the inevitable dive, then 500 baht might come to be well-appreciated!

Personally, I don't care. I don't tip because I don't hire whores. 250 baht to Babylon provides all the enjoyment one really needs.

Quote Originally Posted by SF farang
    I don't hire whores
    That's not nice SF Farang - I wonder what people call you?

Liked

Oh please, is tipping a guy such that he must pull only 8 tricks a month to earn the average monthly wage really exploitation? Hardly..
    With exception of the high season very few boys would average 8 offs per month. Many struggle to get 4 and this is not because they are ugly etc.

The lack of farang, the popularity of the bar, the quality of boys and the helpfulness of the mamasan all are factors in
    how many offs per month the AVERAGE GO GO BOY GETS
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDesire
    I don't hire whores
    That's not nice SF Farang - I wonder what people call you?
    Well, don't spend too much time wondering about it, WD! I don't know what they really say, but if they truly knew me it would be something like, "Your Worshipfulness," etc. :joker: