Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

View Poll Results: How much do you pay for short time?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • less than 500 baht?

4 4.49%
  • 500b

14 15.73%
  • 501 b to 700 b

5 5.62%
  • 700b to 999baht

5 5.62%
  • 1000b

35 39.33%
  • 1001 b to 1200b

15 16.85%
  • I don't do short time

11 12.36%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How much do you pay for short time?vote now

Forum's veteran
    Liked

it depends...

I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Look, the fact that you have to warn them you are only paying 500 B pretty much tells you that amount is under the expected rate. If you intend to pay 1000, you don't have to say a word. So I do think 1000 for good service is the standard rate. However, if the service is very bad, I think you can pay somewhat less and not expect much trouble, because the service provider will also know it was a lousy experience.

Billy i can not vote !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is not : "up 1200 bath "! :clown:

Liked

Re: How much do you pay for short time?vote now

Quote Originally Posted by wx40afp
    So here you are ,you offed/barfined a guy,and now you are going to pay him his tip,usually i negotiate beforehand his 500 baht tip,so he knows how much he will receive so theres no nasty surprises,so how much do you pay for short time and do you negotiate the price with him before you take him?
    Billy, I saw you strutting down the Soi toward Day Night with two street boys in tow, actually in a head lock.

From the looks on their faces I think they were in for a "nasty surprise".

Why do you stop at 1200 Baht? I know guys who will pay large sums of money if they find exactly the boy they want and the boy does exactly what they say.

In one case a friend of mine paid 5000 Baht on two occasions that I know of and his short time was under 30 minutes.
    Even I was amazed, but I know it happens.
    I'll pay 1000 for run of the mill boys.
    1500 for something I really like and want.

Obviously what someone can afford to pay to satisfy his desires is also an issue.

I know a guy who has lived here for decades, speaks accent-free fluent Thai and has never paid a boy one red cent and he has large numbers of boys visit him and no long term relationships!

Come to think of it, there are so many variables to this that one can only deal with this statistically.

And you know what Mark Twain said about statistics!

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by RawSugar

And you know what Mark Twain said about statistics!
    I don't know about Mark Twain but Disraeli said....

There are 3 kinds of lies...

Lies... Dam lies .... and statistics.

Reply to Billy "not understanding those of us that voted with I Don't Do Short Time...."

Well in my case, with limited Thai experience, I fell in love almost every night I was in LOS. After the main event and the deed is done, I like to cuddle up and wrap that young boy in my arms for the rest of the night.

I get great pleasure in waking up thru the night and kissing this young boy on the back of his neck, rubbing my hand along his body, and just snuggling up close.

If he rolls his head back and returns the sensual kissing, his tip just jumped up.

I am truly in deep lust by the middle of the night and wouldn't want it any other way.

Then again, by 8:00PM the next night I am looking for another Boy Special to fall madly in love with for another night.

It works for me.

And hey, if it ain't so good..........its the road and short time.
    Kinda like My Way or The Highway.
    And I pay and don't look back.

Different Strokes for Different Folks.............
    and I don't understand how you could send a real Boy Special away after an hour when for only another 500 you can make it a great all nighter...........

Liked
    [quote="splash4"]Reply to Billy "not understanding those of us that voted with I Don't Do Short Time...."

Well in my case, with limited Thai experience, I fell in love almost every night I was in LOS. After the main event and the deed is done, I like to cuddle up and wrap that young boy in my arms for the rest of the night.

Just what I am after...

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by wx40afp
    I really wonder about you guys who do Long Time.

I like long time...What's wrong with that? I also like *very* long time (non-money boy) even better.

Quote Originally Posted by splash4
    and I don't understand how you could send a real Boy Special away after an hour when for only another 500 you can make it a great all nighter...........
    If you're sending him away at all, then he's not a Boy Special.

Dboy

so about 46% pays a 1000 bath most people I know go around 700 it is like all those people flying business class staying in places like Jomtien long stay a lot of cr....