Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: name of new hotel near gay part of Jomtiem beach ?

Liked

name of new hotel near gay part of Jomtiem beach ?

Last year they were not quite open yet, it is right on the beach about 1000 yards before Tui's. Looking to book a room there but can't recall the name or if they have a website.

thanks

I think you must mean http://www.avalonbeachresort.com/ though it's only about 1000 inches from Tuis.

Could be Room Club? But its more than 1 yr old.

Liked
    I enjoy staying at Roomclub. I am wondering if I will stay there again on my return or if I will stay at Howards hotel. I think I will enjoy myself more at Roomclub but I do grow tired of having the hassle of their remote location.

I wonder if the RoomClub will have the hot water issue fixed by the time I return?

And Howards bathroom was rather plain.... The hotel is in a good location if you like Sunee Plaza, large room and brick-hard bed.... but when I think of the place, I would not have a problem staying there again. I simply don't think Howards is anything special. To me it is kind of a "So What" type of place.

I loved the Executive room at LaCafe Royale... Nice room, good bed, fun shower, nice bathroom. The down side? It's in Boyztown....
    These are the good'ol days

Avalon Beach Resort

Donald1,

Ifr you go to www.jomtiengayguide.com you will see the listing for Avalon Beach. Jomtien Gay Guide also has special rates from 2400 Baht per night (depending on season).