List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: good manners at Jomtien beach.............

Forum's veteran
    Liked

good manners at Jomtien beach.............

As a long timer in Pattaya , the beach scene at Jomtien has become an occasional rather than daily part of my life..Recently I have missed weeks at a time and found other ways to occupy the time, including pools , a movie, relaxing at home, visiting friends etc..
    Recently, I have been going to Jomtien somewhat more frequently but this last week , I remembered one the reasons I stopped going often..

The main issue for me is how loud some farangs speak on the beach in the chairs or standing..I had the unfortunate experience of sitting next to an American who was talking non stop so loudly that everyone in the three or four surrounding rows heard every word..He was very boring and talked about very banal things like his garage improvements etc..
    My problem was when he friend left, the American loudly shouted "How are you?" ..I thought he saw someone he knew in the distance or was talking on this mobile and didn't look at him..In ten seconds, he shouted out again "How are you?".. This time I thought, oh no, he is talking to me, even though we never had eye contact or looked at each other and decided not to look..The third time he shouted "Excuse me, How are you?", I turned and theatrically said 'Are you talking to me".. He just continued on asking the usual noisy questions, Where do you live, are you an expat, how much is your rent etc..
    I was stunned at how impervious he was to my body language and short answers but he obviously had no idea that he was speaking much too loudly and was totally ill mannered..
    Unfortunately, I was also sitted in front of another American, who also shouts and pontificates..All this loud talking must have resonated with yet another American who shouted out his political viewpoints on current dilemma with the Democratic Party in the USA.. He was an idiot and made Fox News look good..
    My point in all, this is please guys speak softly and be considerate of your neighbors..To the impossibly rude American (I'm American BTW) who insisted on speaking to me, I regret now not telling him off..I forgot to mention he took my chair next to me ,often filled with visitors, so a Thai boy could sit between him and his friend..When the boy left he stayed in my side chair and even used my table for his drink..
    Many people have left this beach concession because it is often crowded and often loud but I was sitting in hell the other day, let me tell you...

Liked

Trade-off

My point in all, this is please guys speak softly and be considerate of your neighbors
    Sorry to be the one to inform you, catawampuscat, but there's not (ahem) a cat in hell's chance of your request being listened to. It's a trade-off. If you want the eye candy of the busy part of the gay beach you have to put up with the noise. If you want peace and quiet (as I usually do) you sit further down, beyond the Rabbit resort. Not guaranteed even there, but much more likely. And still the occasional eye candy in the form of young men strolling soulfully along the shore.
    [i]There is a boy across the river with a bottom like a peach,
    But alas I cannot swim.
    [/i]
    - From an early-19th-century Pashtun marching song

Unless there been in Australia a long time you will always find tanks shouting when they talk.They like to run things and be in control,so they talk very loud sometimes non stop.But Catwampus your a arrogant prick who is stuck uP,Why didnt you just smile and tell him your ok and leave it at that,but no mate your one of those white shoe wearing queens,and i dont mean any disrespect its just i hate arrogant people who like to judge someone cause they were talking loud and he asked you how are you.Mate he probaly only asked you because you were staring at him.Then again he was being friendly,had it been me i wouldnt bothered even asking how you are.He asked you 3 times how you are,theres no need to be rude.Mate i usually bring my CD Player and dance topless on that Jomtien beach waving my manboobs around On my 157kg beutiful body .Then again you could of got a Dutch man who would of ignored you.

Sitting on the fence

Quote Originally Posted by mrsydney
    But Catwampus your a arrogant prick who is stuck uP,Why didnt you just smile and tell him your ok and leave it at that,but no mate your one of those white shoe wearing queens,and i dont mean any disrespect its just i hate arrogant people .
    Billy sometimes you brighten up the day with your way with words. :cheers:

Liked

Billy's manboobs

I agree. I enjoy reading what Mr. Sydney, aka. billy says. He certainly has a way with words, even if I have to spend a lot of time trying to figure out what he's trying to say. Between misspellings and Aussie-talk, sometimes it's a bit of a challenge to decrypt his meaning.

Liked
    Some people who talk loud do so because of a hearing loss. Others were just born with voices that have a deep resonating quality. It's not always and only rudeness.

IMHO it's not a question of Nationality either.

The price you pay for living in Pattaya is your always going to mix with the on Holiday crowd. They drink too much and are trying to have as much fun as possible in a short time.
    E Dok Tong

Forum's veteran
    Liked

there should be rule against....

I am sure King Kong is one of the loud mouths idiots that I have to endure..I have mssdyney on ignore and now kk makes the ignore list..
    Only a very sick mind or a very depraved soul would read and highlite the words of a total creep and the scum of the forum..I feel sorry for you King Kong for you are surely a big stupid ape like your namesake...Ignore is bliss..............
    Just figured it out...Kingkong is just another name for the demented one and now they can talk to each other with bbbilly..

Brother ?

Mrsydney, is King Kong your younger brother ? :bom:

The possibility of deafness is touched on and this could well be the case... these people are old enought to have been in the Vietnam War and that was very noisy.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

PeterUK

Of course, I realize that my post will not change behavior and I hope you have the common sense to realize that..If only I could change behavior by posting, lot of things will be different and trolls with hundreds of smites would be banned but reality is that we all post what makes us happy and sad, angry and mad, etc...
    Are you still having the groin problems that you pay several massage boys a day to work on? Stories of the boys checking your prostrate are still be told down in the orange chairs and some cite it as they reason you moved on....