Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sexiest farang business owner in Pattaya

Re: 50?

[quote="Thanpuying Sanitree"]Madame Jim is in the neighbourhood of 40.

By all appearances, some hell of a rough neighborhood!

Jim from Ambiance?! Yikes! Definetly a case of different strokes. Wx40afp, you have to get out more.

Dax

renovations

"Madame Jim is in the neighbourhood of 40." :cyclops:

The neighbourhood's been cleaned up.

wx40afp: after your retirement thread I reckon you must planning your own little bar in Sunnee Plaza and hinting that you will be available for "offing" to supplement your pension.

Liked

Re: Sexiest farang business owner in Pattaya

Quote Originally Posted by wx40afp
    Do you ever go to some bars and think the most sexiest person there is the bar owner himself?

I have always thought the most sexiest farang is the guy that owns SAMMYS BAR in Sunee Plaza,i really wanted to off him,but decided to settle for one of his very few boys that he has.Dont know how they make a living out of this place.Anyway not sure of his name but has grey short hair aged about 55yo? usually always wears jeans.He would be number 1.

number 2 would be DUC OF DUCS BAR in Sunee Plaza,nice fit figure,tanned complexion,clean appearance,nice shirts,age would be late 50 s i guess?

number 3 would be JIM OF THE AMBIENCE,nice body,cheeky personality,girlish type,age is hard to guess,i suppose near 50?
    No I dont, but then I am not a wooly moof like you.

Obviously you think these guys are men who want to top you {dart you up the arse]

You listen to Allan Jones too much. You are starting to believe you are straight

We all know that is a joke, like you.

Sure, He's 'Straight'!...straight for the nearest man!

Quote Originally Posted by thaiwonon
    "Madame Jim...somewhere between 40...and death!" :cyclops:

wx40afp: after your retirement thread I reckon you must planning your own little bar in Sunnee Plaza and hinting that you will be available for "offing" to supplement your pension.
    Eewweee! I hope I can be the first to off him!
    The perfect date: Charter a fishing scow (The affability, willingness & cuteness of the crew important to the selection.)
    Soft music, 'orchid' drinks, a chicken suit...a couple cement blocks....
    Go way out to a dark, secluded spot. We dump him over board, speed away--But to where we can still hear his screams for help: As an aphrodisiac while the crew and I get it on! "Bye, bye Bil-ly, we hate to see you go...."

Quote Originally Posted by wx40afp
    As with that very very sexy pommy guy with the silver hair(Sammys bar),whats his name?

But first place is the guy from SAMMYS BAR,i only go there to see him.He smiled at me last month after he caught me staring at him.He has such a cheeky smile.
    John
    Co owner of Sammys Bar & Krazy Dragon.

Liked
    Definetly a case of different strokes.
    I'm sure it wasn't a stroke, it's just sometimes the results from plastic surgery are disappointing

bkkguy
    I can’t even be bothered to be apathetic these days!

Sorry BBB

Sorry Billy, I am sure they have better taste in partners and I am know they won't let you bareback them.

Quote Originally Posted by bkkguy
    Definetly a case of different strokes.
    I'm sure it wasn't a stroke, it's just sometimes the results from plastic surgery are disappointing

bkkguy
    Interesting theory. I always assumed a congenital defect.