Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Sansuk sauna soft start soon. Suzie Size sees site

Sansuk sauna soft start soon. Suzie Size sees site

Sansuk sauna soon to cater to gay needs in Pattaya
    Sticky Rice Magazine

Babylon-style Sansuk sauna will be another gay landmark in Pattaya
    By Suzy Size (the arguably most infamous gay writer of Thailand, based in wonderful Pattaya les bains)

I bumped into Punya Ratana the other day. He is the owner of gay Howards Hotel and of Sansuk sauna, the new gay landmark in Pattaya that is supposed to open by the end of this month. So Punya naturally is very busy these days. All those queer little details that have to be taken care of, for instance a sign. Stylish Sansuk gay sauna in Pattaya is located on Thappraya Road (leading from Pattaya over the hill to Jomtien gay beach) in Soi 11 (next to Siam Thani). Punya feels - and I agree with him - that there should be a sign since not all our gay brothers and sisters are as smart as Suzy Size and can smell a promising new gay place from far away.

So our designer who is currently also working on the Sansuk Website (www.sansukpattaya.com, have a first glance), came up with some good ideas. Some Punya thought were a bit too bold or too gay to be displayed on a road with a lot of (non gay) traffic. You know how it is with gay matters in Pattaya or Thailand as a whole: You can do what you want as long as you do it discreetly. We show you some of the samples, do you think they are too gay?

Question by Suzy Size: When exactly will you open Sansuk gay sauna?

Answer by Punya Ratana: I hope to be able have a soft opening of Sansuk gay sauna before the end of November. As with any construction, deadlines are more usually missed than achieved so please watch this and (www.sansukpattaya.com) website for updates.

Question by Suzy Size: What does Sansuk gay sauna in Pattaya consist of?

Answer by Punya Ratana: The Sauna Complex has three floors, the ground floor has reception, lockers, restaurant and bar area, sitting area with TV and internet connections, steam room, sauna, gym, showers and toilets.

The garden area has trees and shrubs, swimming pool, outdoor Jacuzzi and another steam room with showers and toilets.

Question by Suzy Size: What else does Sansuk gay sauna offer the visitors of Pattaya?

Answer by Punya Ratana: The 2nd floor has private massage rooms, relaxing rooms, dark room, toilets and showers. The 3rd floor has a large relaxing area with bar. The introductory entrance fee will be 180 Baht.

Well Suzy Size is impressed after the little tour through this new gay heaven. She thinks: This Babylon-style sauna with all the possible amenities you can think of is expected to be a great addition to the gay facilities of Pattaya. Work out in the Gym, swim in the pool with water fall, cruise in the dark rooms or first make eye contact in the roof-top bar. After a first round you might want to have a bite in the Restaurant. And then, rejuvenated, you are ready to cruise again. And even during the rainy season you can hunt for great gay pleasures without getting wet. Sort of, that is.

www.sansukpattaya.com is under construction but has a divine boy on the front page

courtesy http://www.stickyrice.ws/

Liked
    This thread was posted on another forum (fair enough) and I will ask the question I asked there. What will the guest house be like? I have vivid memories of a very professional, glossey brochure put out a few years on by the then new Siam Thani hotel. It displayed beautifully decorated rooms, swimming pool adorned with beautiful Thai boys in swim trunks built like Greek gods who were to be at guests beck and call. I almost fell for it it until I read the atrocious reviews on a number of web sites (God bless the internet). There is a sense of deja vu looking at the "web site under construction" for the Sansuk. Gay travellers can be easily duped by advertising of this kind. I don't wish to be negative and I will be in Pattaya in May (I hope) and would like to stay at this venue if completed and the feedback positive. I just raise a legitimate warning. Anyone who has seen the guesthouse at its present state of construction and can comment on its future can perhaps put my fears to rest.

Liked
    I honestly believed that the standard of this forum had improved in recent times I thought (wrongly by the look of things) by sensible, judicious moderation. However obviously I was wrong and the lunatic fringe remain rampant.

Quote Originally Posted by wx40afp
    Hey Sydneyboy,you are a SLUT.You call yaself a poof

.Yes mate at least I live on bloody Oxford Street.!!!!!!!
    You stick up for us poofs Good to see you are proud of being one of us