Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: new website for Jomtien

new website for Jomtien

A new website set up by the Jomtien Gay Community is up and running!
    You can see listings of all gay businesses and gay-friendly buisnesses and basically how much fun one can have in Jomtien. The purpose of the website is to promote Jomtien as a specific Gay destination and to invite all to come to Jomtien.
    The website will be updated regularly and new listings and constructive comments can be sent to us for inclusion.
    We are still to add a comprehensive map which will be done shortly.

Furthermore, the Jomtien Gay Community will announce a number of events, promotions and charity events on their calendar.

We hope you will not only visit the website but also visit Jomtien's Gay Village in Jomtien Complex.

www.jomtiengayguide.com

Wow...there are even a few businesses that aren't whore houses on there!

I hope you plan to add a lot more to your site.

It certainly doesnt do most of the venues justice.

Liked
    A point: when one clicks on the little thumbnail photos of various hotels in the 'accomodations' ("BEDS") usually one expects the website of that particular place to pop up.

But on your site all that pops up is a larger version of the thumbnail. (??) This hardly seems helpful.
    As far as I am aware each of the places you have listed there have their own websites and booking pages (perhaps with the exception of Tui's which I believe has an email address only). The little click photo should be linked to the URL of each hotel.

But then, I'm sure your site is in constant improvement ...

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked
    It could use a nice color map too, with venues listed in a key. One that downloads to adobe reader please.

Missing some hotels or are you only listing those that your going to serve as a booking agent?

Good luck with the site.
    E Dok Tong