Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Is Jiimy still doing reservations at the Pinnacle

Liked

Is Jiimy still doing reservations at the Pinnacle

My frst vist to Thailand was booked with Jiimmy at the Pinnacle. I was wondering if he is still at work and if so is it possiblle that some one could give me his email? My old computer crashed and with it went all my old addresses.

Wesley

All the Best!

Wes

Jimmy's email and phone are available on www.dreadedned.com. Personally, I decided to pay a tiny bit more and book through asiarooms.com this time. Tired of wasting sometimes up to an hour in Jimmy's room trying to Pay. Also it's nicer to be able to pay up front on a credit card and not have to worry about having all that cash payment handy for Jimmy.

It is sooo definitely worth a few extra bucks to be spared the eccentricities (and that's putting it kindly) of Mr. Jimmy.

Liked
    Forget e mail, he won't answer, call at 66 81 859 6585.

Then there's the question of joiner fees. You can ask Jimmy for the lastest. I hear that they want to collect a fee but have no sytem to sort out those checking in with BF's and one-night off'es.

One guy recenty told me he just kept the key and walked past the desk with a different boy every night.

If you don't like going to Jimmy's room to pay, a freind told me he found a soultion, he puts the exact money in an envelope with his name and puts it on the desk as Jimmy is talking on the phone and/or the assortment of those waiting to pay.
    E Dok Tong

Liked: 1
    On the envelope put your name and room number plus your dates in and out. Hand to Jimmy in his room, or slide it under his door, There are historic problems with cash left at reception.
    I hope that my posts will be of use.

Liked
    Whoops, when I said the desk, I meant the desk in Jimmy's room, not the reception desk. Pretend to be taking on a cell phone and drop it off and get out quick.
    E Dok Tong

It's pretty hard to believe that if you register your BF, they would dare try to charge a "Joiners" fee. Maybe this would happen at someplace like The Malaysia, where they have "Single" rooms intented to be occupied by one person only.