List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many guests are allowed in a room?

Liked

How many guests are allowed in a room?

I am wondering how many guys will hotel management allow to be in one hotel room at one time for an overnight stay?

I am asking because I may have a Tupperware party or Bible Study in my room.

I will be staying at Babylon in Bangkok. The Room-Club in Pattaya and some gay guesthouse in Chiang Mai. I forgot the name of the place but it is near the House of Male.

Anyone know what some limits may be? I don't want to pack too many Bibles :geek:

These are the good'ol days

Tupperware party

I am wondering how many guys will hotel management allow to be in one hotel room at one time for an overnight stay?

I am asking because I may have a Tupperware party or Bible Study in my room.
    If a Tupperware party, you bring the wrong people into your room !

If a Bible study... Alleluia, alleluia, sure there is not a limit to bring boys into your hotel room !

Last picture i'm not posting , a matter off not destroy your fantasies !

IN both the Tarntawan and the dusty Pinnacle, I've brought 6-7 friends back for drinks (yes just drinks!), most of whom were Thai, and no one at the hotel seemed to mind.

Only time i had a problem with this was at Montien Bkk - the security guard would only let 2 in - the other 3 had to wait outside.

The answer

Isn't this usually the archetypal Thai answer to everything - "up to you"?

if you stay at the bizarre Penthouse in Pattaya

(look up it's website)...gay friendly but with whacko decor

they have large spa baths and mini dance floors with a pole...therefore it's presumed a host of guests will be invited to your room.

They also give Room Service a new meaning...Kittens can be ordered from the Kitten Club downstairs via the TV link-up !!..why Boyztown doesn't have this arrangement is a mystery..so much easier for the age challenged.

Re: if you stay at the bizarre Penthouse in Pattaya

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl of the Orient
    why Boyztown doesn't have this arrangement is a mystery..so much easier for the age challenged.
    Perhaps they will when Ocean Tower opens?

Well, I would think that your time limit will have a lot to do with whether you are bothering other hotel guests or not. Maybe you'll get away with it all night and maybe they'll charge you then 500 baht/guest in the morning.

Oh Lord!

"I am wondering how many guys will hotel management allow to be in one hotel room at one time for an overnight stay?"

One is fine, two is interesting but anymore and you are just being greedy!

We know that Bucknaway is a great big ol' bottom, but exactly how many cocks can he fit up his ass at one time? One wonders.