Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The all New American Prime Angus Steak House Manhattons

Re: Sex can not be better then this, the very best in Town?

Quote Originally Posted by let me tell u
    The atmosphere of the restaurant is just as you would exspct witha guy who has set up some of the best steak houses in America.
    Which steak houses would those be, pray tell?

Re: Sex can not be better then this, the very best in Town?

Go and meet the owners ask to see my good friend Tom Vicario, say LMTU sent you he will give you a special welcome.
    And your kickback for each customer is how much?

What about my question?

Re: No one would give you anything for this rubbish I write.

Thanks for the compliment Naughty But Nice, but I'm not that good as you think I am.
    It was not a compliment is was a question that you avoided answering.

So again, how much is your kickback?

Re: What a bore you are.

Now write something Interesting about Gay Thailand, after all this is what we are here for, and stop being a bore.
    You mean we're not here to gush over restaurants?

Liked: 1
    Imagine going to Thailand from the USA, eating steak and getting so excited about it. I quote something that Boygeenyus once said on another thread "What a waste of a meal in Thailand"
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

Re: What a bore you are.

I LMTU have never in my life been paid for anything I have given Information about on here, or any web site to do with gay Thailand,
    LMTU you have told many tall tales in the past but this one takes the biscuit! :compress:

Imagine going to Thailand from the USA, eating steak and getting so excited about it.
    Agreed, that might seem unusual, if not perhaps pathetic. <g>

Keep in mind, however, that the membership is divided between those who are on holiday from the western steak-eating countries, while plenty of we FBOCs are resident in Thailand full-time. We FBOCs might like a tip on good western-type dining in the 'hood. Then again we might not. ;-)

[disclaimer: I'm not really bald]

A great steak is never a wasted meal.
    Make mine BLOODY.

Liked

Enough !

I do not write a lot on this board mostly because not being in Thailand I have not often something interesting to write about.
    But this time I have to say that I am more than bored by some posters on this board, whose only contributions are hijacking threads, flaming, writing nonsense... this thread is another example of the despicable mentality of some who should try to get more interesting things to do in their life than spitting their shit.
    Did someone compare the way threads about visa regulations went on on both this board and, say, thaivisa ? On thaivisa, more than 50 pages without any flaming and brimmed with interesting information and opinions, and here on sawatdee, you did not even have to wait for page 2 to have the thread becoming a battle field.
    Are gays doomed to be unable to have respectful and tolerant discussions ?
    More on my blog at : llz.blogspot.com