Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: RE: Pass and Go

Liked

RE: Pass and Go

Can a person apply for the pass & go,,,,paying for SHA hotel....Paying for Insurance.....Showing the travel dates
    BUT not having to actually purchase the airline ticket until a later date closer to the actual travel?? Thanks

No Platformed
    Liked

Re: Pass and Go

Quote Originally Posted by Blueskytoday View Post
    Can a person apply for the pass & go,,,,paying for SHA hotel....Paying for Insurance.....Showing the travel dates
    BUT not having to actually purchase the airline ticket until a later date closer to the actual travel?? Thanks
    Can I change my flight after getting the Thailand Pass QR code?

Yes, but only if the new flight time is within 72 hours of the original flight time registered with Thailand Pass. Your QR code remains valid, i.e. you will not need to apply for a new ‘Thailand Pass QR Code’, provided that all other required documents also remain valid such as your RT-PCR COVID test taken within 72 hours before the flight and the hotel reservation from the AQ or SHA+ Hotel.

https://www.thaiembassy.com/weekly-u...ss-application

Liked

Pass n Go. Collect £200
    Jomtien Complex £600
    Boyztown £400
    Beach Road £800
    Sunee Plaza £1.00
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked

From memory, you are supposed to attach a flight booking to the Thai Pass application. Maybe a screenshot of proposed flights would work, but I didn't try that.

The Thai Pass is processed within 7 days. Allowing a safety margin, I would have no problem buying a flight and applying for the pass 10-14 days before departure.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Two queries.

Firstly, It has been suggested that booking your ASQ via Agoda slows down your application and that a direct booking to the hotel is therefore better; and, secondly, that your insurance "length of stay" should include an extra ten days after departure in case of a failed test.

One Youtuber's view, or good sense for all of us?

Liked

I booked directly in 2020 and via Agoda in 2021. Agoda did not slow down my application, as far as I could be tell. It certainly sped up the selection process.

I picked an Agoda ASQ hotel with good reviews from ASQ customers. The Agoda booking confirmation came back immediately and was accepted for the Thai pass.
    That and all further e-mail correspondence with the hotel was far faster than when I was booking directly for quarantine in 2020. But I might be missing something.

I believe I don't need a test when leaving Thailand, thanks to the enlightened leadership of Boris.
    Some insurance policies cover you, if the "treatment" starts during the insured period.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    From memory, you are supposed to attach a flight booking to the Thai Pass application. .
    You do NOT have to have a flight booked or paid for to apply for the Thai Pass.

All you need to do is tell them the Date, time of arrival and the Flight Number.

See here

https://tp.consular.go.th/

When you get there:
    Delete Thai writing
    Click on English.

8. User who gave Like to post:

Blueskytoday (February 2nd, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

@goji: its more likely the Airline transporting you from LoS to this funny island in the Northsea will still want to see a test result declaring you negative. Unless you consider swimming all the way? Take care of the sharks then, or the pirates.
    Is this white haired partymaker in times of imprisonment for his citizens still on the brink? Currently in other sunny climes without much news here.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
    @goji: its more likely the Airline transporting you from LoS to this funny island in the Northsea will still want to see a test result declaring you negative.
    My airline does not require a PCR test.