Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Rainbow club - jomtien

Liked

Rainbow club - jomtien

I see that Rainbow Club in Jomtien will be having their grand opening tonight after a short soft opening

Unlike the other JC venues it is located on the outside of the complex where Thappraya road turns towards the beach at Hanuman statue

Seems that they are going for the same model as New Cafe Royale with show and hosts... Also Chinese owned and possibly aimed at the Chinese market

Has anyone been yet?

Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Rainbow club - jomtien

New Cafe Royal now known as Boys Music has shows and gogo boys.
    Does this mean they are going to allow gogo boys in or near Jomtien?
    I somehow doubt it.

Liked

Friend sent me a clip from there last night and they have coyote boys dressed in (ugly) boxers

200 baht drinks and not many customers. Seem to have spent a lot of money on fancy LED signs and screens

Hard to know what their target market is or what their opening hours are for now. Hopefully they will get a PR machine going soon

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx View Post
    I same model as New Cafe Royale with showAlso Chinese owned and possibly aimed at the Chinese market
    I left for Pattaya for too long. Cafe Royale is owned by Chinese? Either way, if they are indeed catering to the clueless bunch who like to throw their money around and inflate prices for everyone, avoid the venues at all costs.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I
    Quote Originally Posted by colmx View Post
    Hard to know what their target market is or
    I’m guessing not “us” - I was passing it when at about 2am whilst looking for a beer and as it was the only place open in boystown and the door was open and the music was blaring ( too much) I went it ( past the nightclub style door man!). It was almost entirely full of Chinese guys out partying with each other and with the exception of one coyote dancer who had incorrectly assumed I’d come in looking a fuck and so was putting out his best smile for me I was roundly ignored by all other customers and most of the staff.

The Bar manager / head waiter was aware of this and instructed one of the waiters to serve me ( I’d already quietly ordered my beer with someone else). Likewise he did try to get me a table and stool but I indicated that I was happy enough standing ( as I’d already decided the place wasn’t for me, well not that night at least.)

So will be interesting to heat others opinion Re the late night operation of the place, but a standard go go bar it is not and in my view it’s trying hard ( but not big enough) to be setting itself up as a late night “club” perhaps more like a very compact Nab but just not quite big enough to pull it off - saying that as I said above it was full of groups of Chinese guys so I’m guessing the boss is happy enough.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

make way for the new world power......