Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dental clinic

Liked

Dental clinic

I will be going to the dentist, either in Bangkok next week or in Pattaya after Christmas.

I had excellent treatment a few years ago at Dental Signature in Siam Paragon but when I checked their latest reviews on the web, there was one particularly horrifyng account from a patient who went there this year. She went through hell and vowed never to go back again. Apparently, the dentists are all young and inexperienced and she said the pain was unbearable.

Can someone please recommend another clinic? Cost is not necessarily a problem as I can bear the pain from the bill, but not the drill.

Liked

Re: Dental clinic

I only went there once but I found 79 Dental Clinic directly opposite the entrance to Jomtien Complex near Dicks cafe to be very good. I am the worlds worst dental patient and they were fantastic. It was a lady dentist which is always my preferred choice.

Liked

Thanks for that info, arsenal.

Unlike you, I much prefer a hot guy in my mouth. The doctor who won Mr Gay Thailand comes to mind. I would love an injection from someone like him.

4. User who gave Like to post:

BenCH (December 16th, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

And I'm guessing you'd be quite happy for him to be doing a bit of drilling whilst you were there too no less !

Just be sure to advise him of your wishes soon after you arrive so he can have time to adjust the chair !

6. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

Lol

This topic suggests so many one-liners and puns. (SG, where are you??)

Liked

I can honestly say that in the dentists chair is pretty much the only time I'm in Pattaya and not thinking about boys and sex.

Liked

I went to this dentist, just off Suan Plu, off Sathorn Road. They saw me quickly, price reasonable.

http://www.tooth-therapy.com/

Liked

This only anecdotal, but my experience with the dental folks at the Bangkok Hospital (Hua Hin) has been very good. They are professionals all around, and very adept at follow-up after the original work ... in my case it was an implant and don't think I was't quite nervous going in. The bottom line (now a year later) is that I can't even remember which tooth was 'replaced'. Most of the follow-up/check ups were free.
    The cost was definitely higher than most of the stand alone dentists, but all their equipment seemed to be top of the line. The full cost was about half be what it would be in Canada.
    Many larger Thailand cities have a branch of Bangkok Hospital.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

11. User who gave Like to post:

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

I would again recommend the dental clinic at Bangkok Nursing Home. Very efficient, and my bf had quite a lot of work done there including implants. Good results.

Liked

I went to BNH in Bangkok for three years and I agree with Brad. It's excellent.

Then I moved to Pattaya nine years ago I have been going to Bangkok Pattaya Hospital's dental clinic. Even better than BNH. They've done fillings, extractions, crowns, and my first implant (so far). All of it is better than any dental care I ever had in the States.