Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: zing resort

Liked

Smile zing resort

hi guys anyone stayed there and is it ok for joiners booked in for November but any probs will cancel

Liked

Re: zing resort

no problem with joiners. take him to the desk to leave id then go have fun

Liked

thanks steve

Forum's veteran
    Liked

..and in future just be self confident....stop asking for permission...walk into the place/hotel like u own it and its your right to drag whoever u want into your room for a spot of fun. If u ask they can say no...most times they back down if challenged...bar one time when i was an absolute beginner...I have never paid for a joiner.

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (September 26th, 2016), Dax (September 25th, 2016)

Liked

Zing used to be a gay hotel, so I should hope they have no problems with joiners.
    1 If you book a room for 2, then 2 people are entitled to stay there with no further fees.
    2 Should you want reassurance, e-mail them with the question. If you don't like their answer, either negotiate or cancel your booking.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...there u go again asking for permission.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...stop asking for permission...walk into the place/hotel like u own it...
    Exactly.

Book a double room when you make your reservation to eliminate any(extremely unlikely)technicalities. Some places in party zones in Thailand will ask for an obviously temporary guest's ID for your security and theirs, which I appreciate. Other places don't. I've only encountered this in Thailand.

Beyond that, you Do own the place.

Have fun.

Liked

I would only respectfully disagree with goji on his second point. I owe too much to those who came before me to negotiate or ask permission from others to be myself.

Liked

I think it's reasonable not to put our boyfriends (or "offs") into situations where they may be embarrassed. I may well be able to brazen-out such moments but I know that my boyfriend would be mortified if he were made to feel unwelcome. And I won't allow that to happen.

11. User who gave Like to post:

chillnorther (September 25th, 2016)

Liked

Only once were myself and a companion made to feel uncomfortable-- many years ago at the Montien on Suriwong. I don't recall any other desk clerk or gatekeeper in a hotel either gay or mixed who has shown anything save tact and courtesy for my occasional guest, either inside Thailand or elsewhere. I've generally accompanied guests out of the hotel to make sure the exit was as gracious as the exit, even when the interim was less than exciting. Given its location, the Zing is unlikely to be other than welcoming.