Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Zing's Ganymede Resort & Spa

Liked

Zing's Ganymede Resort & Spa

Anyone had any experience of Zing's Ganymede Resort & Spa in Jomtien? An ex Go Go Boy who'd I'd very much like to see again is probably going to work there. I'll be in Pattaya for a month later in the year but would rather stay in my usual tried and tested places and prefer to be in Central Pattaya.

Liked

Re: Zing's Ganymede Resort & Spa

I stayed there in April and liked it. The pool was "straight" in the morning and afternoon, but got gayer as evening approached. Breakfast was okay. A/C was good. Convenient for Jomtien Plaza and I am sure a bit quieter for those who turn in a bit early than the hotels right on the plaza.

I did find the mattress rather firm---I do not know if all the mattresses are like that. There was a safe in the room, though I was too dense to figure out how to use it. Bathroom was fine.

Liked

Ditto the remarks by Dalewood.
    I stayed there twice this year...they have an elevator :-)
    Nice rooms, WiFi fine...Great location.
    Plenty to do in the area...easy access to beach or city as well.

Reasonable rates. I book using Hotels.com ...sign up as a member FREE...
    With each night booking you earn 10% of the room price...
    after 10 nights with Hotels.com you earn 10% of all paid as voucher on 11th night.

Enjoy your stay ...

Tj
    Tj

Liked

I do agree with travelerjim and Dalewood.
    I did stay there two times, last time end of November 2014 and did get an upgrade on my room because I did come again.

Enjoy staying there
    kalabao
    Light travels faster than sound, that why some people appear bright - until you hear them speak.

Liked

Thanks for the replies. I'm going to have to think it over. My friend sends me photos from the hotel very regularly to try and tempt me to stay and it does look tempting.

Thanks again.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by travelerjim
    .. I book using Hotels.com ...sign up as a member FREE...
    With each night booking you earn 10% of the room price...
    after 10 nights with Hotels.com you earn 10% of all paid as voucher on 11th night....
    Correct Jim - I use Hotels.com regularly and am a Gold member - but with the UK site at least, it takes several days to credit you with a stay, so you couldn't stay somewhere for say 11 days, pay for 10, and immediately claim the 11th night free.

Example:
    You make a booking for 7 nights.
    You will not be entitled to be credited with those nights until after you CHECK-OUT.
    Thereafter there will be a delay of 2/3/4 days until you have the credited nights in your "Rewards" account.
    You will then not be entitled to claim a FREE night until you have 10 paid and credited nights.
    The value of the FREE night is the average cost of the qualifying 10 nights.
    If the FREE night you want is more expensive than that average cost of the 10 qualifying nights, you pay the difference - if it's cheaper there's no "change" given

All in all a good scheme.

However, you can make it work even better for you if you "double-dip" and access Hotels.com via Topcashback or Quidco. By doing this you'll receive at least 8% cashback from TCB/Quidco and often there's an promo uplift to 12%. You still get your Reward Night credit in addition. In my experience Hotels.com pay out to TCB pretty quickly but very slowly to Quidco (I'm still waiting for Quidco cashback on a stay from mid-June, it's tracked but not yet payable).

If I have one night in London for a seminar, I'll pay around ┬г250 for a room. I'll get up to 12% (┬г30) of that back from the cashback site and I'll get the equivalent of ┬г25 credit from Hotels.com towards a future FREE night wherever I choose. Effectively the room has "earned" me ┬г55 on a ┬г250 spend. Of course I don't even pay the ┬г250 myself, - but that's another story

Liked

Great tip...

Thanks scottish-guy

Tj
    Tj