Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Nong Khai: Springboard to Laos the other place to live......

The market

I found this market to sell mostly the same crap sold in 1000 stalls in Pattaya.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Nong Khai ok.........

Especially convenient if you want to go to Laos and very close to Vientiane, the capital.. I have been there 4 or 5 times and it is the last stop on
    the overnight sleeper train or one can fly to Udon Thani and take a short bus ride..It is quite beautiful as it is located on the Mekong river and
    the market is interesting, althou you do see much of the same stuff you see everywhere, there are some Laotian items of interest..

A while back there was a thread about a gay hotel/bar with hosts and I recall the poster wasn't happy about the quantity of available ones and
    called some boy in BKK or Pattaya to come up and take care of his needs.. There was a Brit named John who was managing the place and
    apparently he offered more than he had to offer or so the story goes.. I noticed lots of older ladyboys in Nong Khai and it is my belief that when ladyboys
    get old (over 35 y.o.) they open up a beauty shop in their village and get out of Pattaya... It is cruisy and there are a fair amount of farangs there as it
    is a major border visa run town/city..The restaurants on the river are charming and the food is quite good,especially the fish...

Liked

Going to Vientiane

Another way of getting to Vientiane is taking a flight to Udon Thani and spend the night there, possibly with one of the isaan boys who wait for you at the Boys Boys Club.
    Then there is a direct bus from Udon to Vientiane leaving three times a day from the bus station close to the BBB Bar, so why would you want to stay in Nong Khai ?
    More on my blog at : llz.blogspot.com

Liked
    LTMU got a case of the cut and paste, whereas, teepee/wowpow seems to be cured.

Another way of getting to Vientiane is taking a flight to Udon Thani and spend the night there, possibly with one of the isaan boys who wait for you at the Boys Boys Club.
    Last time I was at Boys Boys, Udon, the name fit, there were exactly two boys working there.
    E Dok Tong

Um...

Quote Originally Posted by TrongpaiExpat
    Last time I was at Boys Boys, Udon, the name fit, there were exactly two boys working there.
    Maybe that was the night I'd offed the other two....