Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Can anybody translate this?

Liked

Can anybody translate this?

р╕Вр╕нр╕Ър╕Др╕╕р╕Ур╕Д р╕▒р╕Яр╕нр╣Йр╕▓р╕вр╕ р╕бр╕╡ р╣Бр╕бр╣Ир╕Бр╕▒р╕Ър╕Ю р╣Ир╕нр╕Бр╕░р╕Цр╕▓р╕ р╕лр╕▓р╣Ар╕Ир╣Йр╕▓р╕ нр╕вр╕╣р╣И

I've tried three automatic translation websites but the answer comes up as nonsense. Can anybody who can read Thai give a translation? The line itself comes from a message from an ex Go Go Boy that I am trying to understand. There might be a Nickname in the phrase which is perhaps causing problems with the translation software.

Liked

Re: Can anybody translate this?

What, "Thanks grinding Blackie Bear My mother and my father asked for thee" doesn't make sense to you? Actually it makes more sense than a lot of what I get trying to translate postings on my friend's Facebook. Does anyone know of a good translation site? Both Google and Bing generally produce gibberish.

I'd have said it was more like "Thanks big bear, Mum and Dad ask after you" but Captain Swing has got the general gist

Liked

Thanks for that. Definitely something a bit odd going on as he'd previously claimed both his parents were dead. I suspect he's forgotten the tales he told me a few years ago and is tripping himself up. He's still a cute guy though and I refuse all his requests for money so it's not too important.

Liked

So Chuai-Duai, are you on the 'larger side' and hairy?
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    Under the circumstances this story may be a warning to some (yes firecat69, I include you, although you're more gorilla than bear).

Liked

The nick name is not mine, it's part of a conversation involving others. I am just the opposite...

Liked

Approximately "Thank you (name/nickname), mother and father want to know where you are".

More context might be useful.

Liked

Thanks again for the help. More context is a bit difficult as it's a very broken up conversation between more than one person. The main thing seems to be that his parents are referred to several times which does make his claim that both had died rather unlikely. If he's going to ask for help with funeral expenses one year he really does need to remember that the next.