Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: cosmetic surgery

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: cosmetic surgery

Yes oh dear exactly, maybe I'll just stick with going to the gym here and never mind that tummy tuck, facelift and botox I was booking myself in for on my next trip ! ( joke ).....although....IF they could do all three and I'd be in and out in a day and not have to waste time recovering and missing out on my Thai guy fun when there I'd SO be up for at least some of that ! ( and that's NOT a joke ).

As last night when at the gym I had to run on the treadmill for 4.5 miles and for 50 minutes just to burn off the 500 calories I'd eaten to make up for the fact I had eaten just ONE small bun / tray bake type pastry that I'd had with my coffee when out for lunch with someone yesterday - I mean sod that for a bloody waste of time and energy, right where's that doctors knife, just maybe not from THIS particular doctor perhaps eh !

Forum's veteran
    Liked

no my dears...the answer is if u wanna go plastic be sure to do your homework and dont be guided by the lowest price only...after all its not a gogo "boy"u r renting offa the stage u know....
    Thousands of medical tourists make use of Thailands competitive pricing...so dont be dissuaded by a single fail...after all malaysian airlines dissapearing act hasnt put me off flying!!

Liked

She did not use good judgment and paid the ultimate price.

Liked

Tragic event. All surgery is risky, so unless it is necessary as opposed to cosmetic why bother. And further, for the kind of surgery she wanted better to try the established hospitals rather than some side street clinic.
    Not her fault though as the doctor was not properly qualified.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy
    As last night when at the gym I had to run on the treadmill for 4.5 miles and for 50 minutes just to burn off the 500 calories I'd eaten to make up for the fact I had eaten just ONE small bun!
    I eat small buns all the time; I didn't realise it's such a fattening activity. Does it matter if they're rice or potato?

Liked

Small buns with a big wiener are a tasty treat and not fattening.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Ah but if those same buns have a good coating of fresh cream over them they are in my opinion almost damned well irresistable !!

Liked

And people talk about my posts being graphic....lol

Forum's veteran
    Liked

a447 - needless to say have NO idea to whAt you are referring as I of course am talking about chocolate elcairs and fresh cream fruit fancies !!!! Lol