Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Chiang Mai report

Liked

Chiang Mai report

Here I am again, reporting from beautiful Chiang Mai.

First I went to Gemini Massage which is near the Lotus Hotel where I'm staying. It was 6 pm and there was only one masseur!! Luckily for me he was very cute although a bit on the skinny side.
    We went outside to chat a bit when he suddenly started admiring my watch. Now after the last unfortunate episode with a watch the one I was wearing was nothing special. But I made a note not to let it out of my sight.

The room upstairs was clean but very small. We went to take a shower and I took off my clothes and put them on a small table near the shower door. I had my money in my shirt pocket.
    "I hang up in room."
    Oh no you don't. My clothes are not going anywhere.
    He then told me to take a shower by myself and closed the door. He had full access to my clothes and my money so I quickly opened the door and kept my eyes on them.

In the room he took off his towel. What a body! It turns out he is a Muay Thai fighter (yuk!) and he had abs of steel. He has just returned from Singapore where he told me he'd won a tournament.

His cock was nothing to write home about, and we just had a chuck wow session. I actually went there with the purpose of having someone top me, or me them, but it wasn't to be. When I left I still had my watch and my money, minus 800 baht. Cream massage is 500 baht.

I then sought out the CU Bar and the Secrets Bar, which are adjacent to each other. I sat in Secrets and was joined by two very attractive guys and we sat and drank together. One of the boys asked to come back to my hotel and I was sorely tempted. But as I had just had sex I decided to pencil him in for later.

I headed over to Adams Apple. Now there have been reports on this forum that all the guys are straight. Well, that's not the impression I got -they couldn't keep their hands off each other. There was lots of butt grabbing and various lunges to the crotch while the boys were on stage-all in good fun.

They had about 15 boys and for probably the first time ever, I found myself in a bar where I could easily have offed every single boy. They are all Shan or Thai Yai and are very, very attractive.

They had a show but it was basically the same act. A guy with humongous cock would swing from the rafters and from the poles at the side of the bar. This was followed by a ladyboy "singing" and then another boy would come out dressed in a different costume and go through the same routine again. Nothing's changed since I was last here. My god, those Shan/thai Yai guys are well built!

I went downstairs for a piss and ran into one of the boys. We started to chat and he put his arm around me and smiled.

Back in the room he took off his pants to reveal a very large cock indeed. Such a large cock on probably the smallest guy in the bar. I now know why they are called Thai Yai! He decided he wanted to fuck me. So he did. Now, this guy has talent; not only did he last forever, he knew every position and technique in the book. I tipped him 1500 baht. (If he bottoms for me he wants 2000.)

Normally I'd just off him every night, he was such a performer. However, I've also got my eye on one of the guys who appeared in the show and I told him I'd off him tomorrow night. He's a real handsome hunk of a guy.

The challenge will be whether or not I can handle such a weapon. But I'm always up for a challenge.

Liked

Re: Chiang Mai report

I know very well the guys in Adam's, though there are always new figures.
    A very very nice place.
    But is Chiang Mai out of Thailand ? to land in this perticular forum ? :-)

Liked

I went to 2Brothers Massage today. I arrived at 3 pm and there were only 4 masseurs available. Three were very handsome but I wasn't interested in the obviously gay boy who kept trying to make eye contact with me. I chose a cute guy with a little moustache and designer stubble.

We went upstairs to a very nice room and then showered together. He doesn't speak English so it was a bit uncomfortable. He gave a good massage and then asked me to turn over for the fun part. Unfortunately, he doesn't do much -he won't "smoke" or fuck or be fucked. I've been here before and had a great time, so I was a bit disappointed. We just chuck wowed and that was that.

One disturbing aspect of this place is the very thin walls- I could hear everything going on next door. And that farang was obviously having more fun than me,

500 baht for a cream massage plus minimum tip of 600 baht. I gave him 800 baht.

When I went downstairs to put my shoes on and there were two very attractive young Chinese guys going through the book of photos of the masseurs. They would choose someone and then have the manager bring the boy in. (By this time many more boys had turned up for work). Each boy would come in but instead of smiling and looking happy as they do in the bar, they just stood there stoney faced. Someone should give them a bit of business advice.

Tonight I went to the Circle pub at 9 pm but it was dead. I had one drink (250 baht) then left and went to Adams Apple. Btw Freeguy club was closed for some reason.

Tonight I was determined to off one of the big cock guys in the show but he was sitting with a farang. They have some VIP tables and these people open a bottle of whisky and then have their choice of boys. Both the big cocks were sitting with the farang. I was too late!

Out of small things big things grow. One of the guys with an 8 inch cock ( I'm guessing here as I'm yet to get my hands on it) has one of the smallest packages I've ever seen. He's definitely a grower, not a shower. Thinking that I may miss out I offed the guy from last night. But when we left the bar at 12 o'clock just about all the boys were available! The two big cocks hadn't been offed!! So tomorrow night I'll be changing my strategy.

One of the boys in the show sat next to me in the smoking room. He's gorgeous.
    "I have big cock."

So I told him I'd be definitely offing him tomorrow night.

All drinks are 250 baht. Tonight there were about 8 customers, but only two of us remained at midnight. And I only saw one boy being offed- shame, as I had my eye on him too.

Liked

Thanks a447 for the reports and for providing information about rates/costs in Chiang Mai. Is 1500 baht the expected going rate for ST with go go-boys in Chiang Mai? How much is off fee in Adams Apple?

Liked

Thanks for the report. Adam's apple is on top of my list for my upcoming trip to CM (in two weeks), after good memories from 2 years ago.

What time is the show and are all boys sitting in the audience while the show is going on (so I can pick a boy during the show; in some bars they all disappear during show)?

From their website http://www.adamsappleclub.com/ open 9 pm to 1 am, show 10:30 until around midnight (90 minutes?).

Liked

I'm not sure what the going rate is here, but I recall in the past someone posting here that it's the same as Bangkok. Do I figure 1500 is about right. The guy seems happy with that but wants an extra 500 to bottom. Sorry, but I don't pay extra for that. I'll find someone else.

Christian, the info on their website is correct. During the show some boys sit at the bar or just stand around, but there is a lot of coming ang going and they are not all there all the time. There doesn't seem to be many guys offed at Adams Apple so I'm sure you will find a guy for fun - no need to rush like I did last night. While I was sitting by myself last night a number of boys came up and clinked glasses with me and said hello - including one of the big cock guys I was aiming to off but thought was already taken. Sure, he was sitting with a farang but he did not take him. By now I'd already chosen my friend for the night.

The bar has an upmarket feel to it. The seating is comfortable and they give you a bowl of salted popcorn, which they replenish all night. The toilet is spotless but beware - the smoking room is right next door.

The smoking room is a good place to get up close to the boys and have a bit of a chat.

Off fees are 300 baht.

Liked

Hi a447,
    I just arrived today in Chiang Mai. I'm not going out tonight as I haven't slept in 2.5 days....so it'll be tomorrow.
    I want to thank you for giving me an up to date image of Adams Apple. The pictures on their website are only of the manly types which is right up your alley. You should be in heaven. And since you'd off the entire lot of them at Adams Apple..... now I know for sure I shall be giving them a total pass
    I think I'll head out to FreeGuy and then to one of the nightclubs G Star or See Man and see what's going on there. There maybe some other places to stick my nose into but no one has confirmed any sightings of my types in other bars....GayRomeo is also very sparse here for what I'd like....maybe I need to bus up a boy from Pattaya. That is just weird but there are many there from here on my Pattaya list so I may do that.
    Sincerely, thanks and you've just confirmed what some others have said. I have no idea how bar owners can overlook such a large population of tops looking for twinks or boyish guys. I guess they think that since the straight guy "could" bottom that is enough, lol.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by topjohn5
    I have no idea how bar owners can overlook such a large population of tops looking for twinks or boyish guys. I guess they think that since the straight guy "could" bottom that is enough, lol.
    Chiang Mai is different to elsewhere, I'm sure the bar owners would love to cater for every taste but there are some issues here. There are plenty of young gay twink bottoms in Chiang Mai, you just won't find them in the go-go or other farang orientated bars. A couple of reasons: i) Many don't want to work too close to home, that's why a lot of Chiang Mai working boys are in Pats/BKK ii) The go-go bars are nearly all straight Tai Yai boys (Shan) who have their own groups/gangs, camp young Thai things are not so comfortable working in that environment.

However, Adam's certainly does have some very cute young looking guys as well as the more macho boys. You will certainly find plenty that visually match your interests but they are straight and will likely disappoint. Free guy has a similar selection to Adam's but they are perhaps a bit rougher round the edges, though they can be more fun.

One thing different about CM is local Thai customers are a large part of the business. Many, although gay, don't want to go to, or be seen going to places that are too gay. If the bars were full of screaming gay twinky boys, a lot of Thai customers wouldn't go. In CM the ladyboy shows seem to fill the gap! Thai queens seem much happier with straight top boys to service them. Weird but true.

When a bar does get a good Thai gay guy they don't seem to last long before being whisked away by a long term sponsor.

G-Star and especially See Man Pub should have plenty of what you want. But you have to play it cool. Most are not money boys and many are very sticky rice, they are also usually with friends. Subtly collecting phone numbers is the way to go.
    Chiang Mai Connoisseur - [url=http://www.gayinchiangmai.com/News/]www.gayinchiangmai.com[/url] and [url=http://www.bontong.com/]www.bontong.com[/url]

Liked

Topjohn, Freeguys was closed 2 nights ago when I checked it out. I didn't go there tonight. I went there a couple of years ago and I don't recall seeing any twinks. But things change.

Today I went back to 2 Brothers massage, but things didn't turn out so well - although they did in the end, so to speak.

I got there at 4:30 because the guys tend to come around that time. I went into the bar and ordered a beer and sat to make eye contact with the guys. When I first got there, there were 4 boys sitting at the long table up against the wall. They completely ignored me; they had their backs turned towards me and had their heads down playing with their mobile phones. Over the 1 and a half hours (!!) I was sitting at the bar, guys came and went; altogether I counted 11 guys. Then a couple of guys started playing pool and didn't even look at me. And the manager, who usually encourages customers to choose a boy was sitting at the bar, also playing with his phone! I got so frustrated I was about to walk out but an intimate part of my anatomy encouraged me to stay. Where on earth is the business acumen?? Here I am, pocket full of money and horny as hell, but I can't get the attention of any of the guys!

Finally, at 6 o'clock I managed to pry the manager away from his phone to tell him I was ready for a massage. I chose a cute looking guy with a nice smile.

We went upstairs and showered separately -never a good sign. As he doesn't speak any English the massage was done in complete silence. But it was a very sensual massage with the usual " accidental" touching of the balls and hand sliding up and down the butt crack. I could feel his hard-on pressing into my butt.

I turned over and was greeted by a magnificent appendage, hard as a rock. He flashed his smile as I took it in my hands and started to give him a blowjob. He then put on a condom and in he went. It was fantastic. So in the end all turned out well. I'll be back again tomorrow for round two. I tipped him 1200 baht.

Now to Adams Apple. What us it they say? Better the devil you know? The guy I offed 2 nights in a row and performed so magnificently kept smiling at me, expecting another off tonight. But I'd had my eyes on one of the guys in the show. I met him in the smoking room and asked him if he wanted to come back to the hotel. I was dying to get that beautiful member inside of me. (Sorry. Too graphic??)

But he turned out to be a total dud!! He had a lot of trouble getting it up. When he finally did and got ready to top me, he lost his erection!
    "Sorry. Can not do. I already have customer tonight."
    WTF???
    "Ok. You can give me a blowjob."
    "Sorry. Can not do.Chuck wow, chuck wow."
    Sorry mate, I haven't travelled all the way to Thailand to get a fucking hand job!
    But in the end, that's what I got. And a very half-hearted on at that. He lay down beside me, grabbed my cock and closed his eyes and off he went. I managed to chuck wow him. Not happy at all. As soon as we'd finished he rushed to get changed. I was really pissed off so I just gave him 1000 baht and waved him goodbye. I haven't had a dud like this in years.

But....tonight in the smoking room I got chatting to another guy in the show with a big cock. I'd had my eye on him but to tell the truth, I find the guys at Adams Apple very difficult to connect with. They dance around on stage but do not make eye contact with the customers and, consequently, seem very stand- offish. And no one ever approaches you during the evening, unless it's getting late and they are after an off. But get them one on one, and they are very friendly. So I asked the guy if I could off him tomorrow.
    "Sure. No probrem. You have KY?"
    "Sure. No probrem."

I turned o

Liked

a447 - Courtesy of the "related Posts" section at the bottom of the page I just flicked through you trip report from two years ago Chiang Mai Report. If you still have time whilst in Chiang Mai I suggest you go visit Orion Bar Its a nice place and I'm sure meeting the staff would put a smile on your face.
    Chiang Mai Connoisseur - [url=http://www.gayinchiangmai.com/News/]www.gayinchiangmai.com[/url] and [url=http://www.bontong.com/]www.bontong.com[/url]