List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Underside of gay boy life in Pattaya.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Underside of gay boy life in Pattaya.

Unbeknownst to many, the scourge of yaba inflicts damage on many gay boys in Pattaya.
    HIV another major issue, but this thread is a true tale of a Thai boy and yaba.
    Boy (not real nickname) is very popular on gayromeo and was also popular in his Gogo boy days. Boy had been
    pulled over by police on his motorbike twice this month, tested positive for yaba and
    was able to raise 25,000b. to pay off police each time, and not arrested.
    Last night, several police followed him home and he was found in possession of yaba ice.
    Pee test was positive and Boy ran out of sponsors to help with money, so Boy turned in
    several other Thais who were dealers/friends. Police picked up at least two of them
    Boy was released this morning.
    Friends of Boy told me they would have served the time, which might have been years,
    rather than rat out the dealer friends.
    Boy will have to flee Pattaya or be shot dead and not return to Pattaya.
    I'll continue the story as it unfolds.

One frequent way the police find and arrest pedo farangs, is they offer the boys a deal when they get picked up for yaba. They give the police the pedo's address for a lighter
    sentence and if young enough are released after giving up the addresses/ tel.#s.

Re: Underside of gay boy life in Pattaya.

From the thread title I assumed this was another of christian's fetishes we'd be hearing about.

Liked

Is this copy paste or do you know the boy?

The way you tell the story, it sounds like a natural disaster or a plane crash. But I think the boys are aware of the illegality of drugs and negative effects on their health. By my standards, the users should be punished (money, prison, work camp), and the dealer and producer should get death sentence.

The only way to make a sure a drug dealer will never deal drugs again, is to kill him.

Sidenote: drug addiction has nothing to do with being gay or with pedophilia.

rather than rat out the dealer friends
    What fine friends he has! (I mean the friends who sells him the drug.)

Liked

The only thing that surprises me about the OP is how that can still be considered news to anyone?

At face value:

The police had hit the 25,000 baht jackpot twice with that guy before they moved in a 3rd time. Why would they quit "stalking" him seeing he's as good as a golden goose?
    Finally unable to pay, he was offered an alternative way out of trouble and jumped on it. I'm neither surprised by the offer nor by its ready acceptance.
    There really isn't much to see there. Police corruption? Hardly news. A drug addict ratting out so-called friends? Hardly news.

Are there lessons to be learned? Don't sponsor a drug addict's payments to the police. Keep that money, you might need it yourself one day. Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    The only way to make a sure a drug dealer will never deal drugs again, is to kill him.
    You might be on to something there. The same applies to rapists, bank robbers and people who are goofy enough to lose their passport.
    Yes, grandpa, I know it used to be more fun 30 years ago...

Liked

The story is very common, and not at all limited to Thailand. Most narcotics investigations run exactly the same way (perhaps without the 25,000 baht portion) all across the world. Police always attempt to put pressure on a suspect to turn over someone more valuable/higher up the chain.

Liked

i know of one particular boy that served 18 months as he refused to give up the name of his upstream(farang) Dealer
    He was an ex-Sunee gogo boy, and was working GR and supplementing income as a small time dealer. He got ratted out by a girl that he had sold some Ice to

The farang "big dealer" was of course very grateful... But i think has since fallen foul of the law as not all his "boys" were willing to take a hit for him...

Last time I chatted with the boy, he swore that he would never get involved in drugs again after his prison ordeal...
    But funnilly enough i have not seen him online in the last month - so i am resuming that he is back under lock and key again!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Sounds like some of our members need to be a bit more fussy about the company they keep - why on earth would you keep associating with a boy you know is involved in dealing drugs (irrespective of size of his cock)?

Loved Christian's suggestion of sending miscreants to a "work camp" - wonder where he got that idea from

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    why on earth would you keep associating with a boy you know is involved in dealing drugs (irrespective of size of his cock)?
    I never said that i still associated with him!
    But its very difficult to completely divorce yourself from a Thai guy without a subsequent loss of face (and any consequences that may occur as a result of the loss of that face) - Always best to err on the side of caution!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Wasnt actually referring to YOU Colmx

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yaba permeates the gay boy scene in Pattaya. Certainly, this is not a scoop or
    earth shattering news but for some of us, especially newbies or naive farangs who
    believe every word their boy tells them, it's important to report on.
    As Colmx stated, it's close to impossible to avoid users, if you socialize with Thai boys
    or have a Thai bf in Pattaya. Yaba permeates, like it or not.
    Work camps a great idea. They can concentrate yaba users users together and maybe
    put a big letter Y (in Thai) on their shirts or better brand it on their foreheads.
    I'd favor cutting off hands rather than death. A little compassion goes a long way..

Btw, 'Boy' left Pattaya for Bangkok .