Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Correct URL

Liked: 1

Correct URL

I am wondering this point. I will arrive next month in LOS and surely attempt to go on line in Sunni Plaza to access this forum. It currently shows on my comp posting.php?mode=post&f=9s

Is this the correct url to post as it seems strange as the board is called Sawatdee Gay Thailand. Previous reading have shown that people often have difficulty to access the forum easily since the servers or url are off. What can you all tell me about this?

Thanks Billy

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Correct URL

?? Just enter something along the lines of "Thailand gay forum" into Google and it will show you / take you here on either the first listing (as it used to be) or you'll most certainly see the URL link somewhere on Googles first page, then you'll not have to try and remember any URL - much easier I find when travelling.

I know this as even after all these years I STILL have no idea what the URL is to this site half times ( if ever) and depend on good old Google and the above to get me here every time, which it always does no matter where I am ( well except in Dubai and the likes of course where other tactics then have to come into play ! )

Liked

The best URL to access this site from anywhere is;

http://sawatdeenetwork.com/

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com has been redirected to take you to Sawatdee Network from anywhere in the world our former URL is NOT blocked.

Sorry for the delayed response Billy, I'm just leaving the Middle East where the Sawatdee Network URL has worked well so far over here. I'll be in Mykonos later this aft....

Surfcrest

Liked

You can also bookmark this site in your browser
    or try to remember "sawat" and let the browser auto fill the URL for you