Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Drive By Update

Liked

Drive By Update

My flight arrived Thursday. Qatar was a great find. the flight was fast, comfortable and the entertainment system offered over 100 movie selections! Awesome!
    On the flight I was seated next to some hot Puerto Rican guy... Dam he was hot!

At the airport the Express train was not running so I had to take a taxi. The driver wanted 400 baht to take me to Babylon. I told him he can have the 400 but no tip. Or use the meter and get a tip. He turned on the meter and once we got to the hotel I gave him 400 baht.

Went to the sauna 1 hour before closing. I wanted to shower and figured it would be more fun to shower at the sauna. Met a hottie from last year and we swapped numbers. Passed on the sex flirting with other guys and took my shower, went back to my room and got dressed.

Hit the bars. Silom was near empty of a crowd but there were people about. We went to Hot Male in time to see the show. They even had a Farang gogo boy there.
    Watched the show. Bar was 1/4 full.. Left there and went to Telephone Pub. Soi was crowded and Telephone was 70% full inside on the bottom floor.

Left there and went to a gogo bar near tawan. Not many guys.

Back to my hotel room at Babylon, floor was empty of sound. Figured I would shave and jerk off tonight before sleep. Took my shower and shaved my body. Grabbed my kit and was headed back to my room when an attractive and slim Thai guy passed me and knocked my towel off me and onto the floor. With a bit of a laugh he pointed towards the shower. We showered together and he saw too it that I had no need to jerk off and I did the same favor for him.

Went back to room, went to sleep and now that I am awake I am writing this report.

I'm going to log off. Talk to you guys later.

These are the good'ol days

Liked

Re: Drive By Update

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
    Figured I would shave and jerk off tonight before sleep. ...... We showered together and he saw too it that I had no need to jerk off and I did the same favor for him.
    Hope that teaches you a lesson on patience!

Liked

Francis, you are so right lol

Today..... Went to mbk to get a sim for my phone. 4th floor, 500 baht for sim with 7 day unlimited internet and 100 baht cell talk time. Good enough.

Left there and got foot massage near silom. The guy giving me the foot massage later showed me the oil massage room and suggested I try one with him next time with a wink and a nod.

Back to Babylon hotel to meet a friend for fun. In the room with one friend as another friend is calling the room from the reception desk. I meet second friend as first friend leaves. We go to eat and then go to silom to telephone. Big crowd there. We share a pitcher of kaicazi and once done go back to room.

That's my day. Pattaya is next on the list.

Senior member RonanTheBarbarian's Avatar
    Liked

Thanks for the update bucknaway.

What is kaicazi?

Liked

kamikaze

Sorry for the typo hehe

Liked

Ok, this one will be short.
    I took the taxi from Bkk to Pattaya. Cute driver... On the way we saw drums filled with ice and water and people happily having water battles that sometimes broke out into spontaneous dancing. We were safe in the car but some still doused our windows with water as we passed by.

The beach... Many chair vendors did not set-up and the group we sad in only had a few customers. I guess everyone is standing by the side of the road throwing water at passersby.

Grindr, Jack'd, gay romeo and line are full of guys and I now seem to run into an overload of selection. As all the tourist have run away the guys are focused on us few that are nearby.

Im not going outside yet because I still hear the music and people celebrating. I am afraid to invite a guy to my room because I may not get to go out and explore the way I want to. So I will try to hit one or two bars, then just go where the wind blows me and see what opportunities present them-self and if I still have not found a mate. I will come back to the room. Maybe I will get lucky and find a hot guy on the beach road like I did in the past. There were many I passed on because my inner voice told me they were trouble. But if I still have not found a mate by the time I get back to my room, I will give the internet a chance. It's never failed me before.

In Pattaya, you can have guys come to your room as if you are getting room service.....

Sigh... Who knew that the one problem witih Pattaya is not having sex before you have fun....

Liked

Tonight... Final day of Songkran

I put off meeting anyone I said I would meet before I got here out of fear of them not giving my space after sex and there was a lot I wanted to do without bringing an extra mouth along to feed drinks into.

I got on a baht bus and had to prepay 20 baht for the ride. It went as far as walking street entrance and I got off but not before getting hit with some water. I walked through Sunee and it was dark... Walking dead dark with only one or two people walking about. Walked over to Happy Boy's... Closed.. Got splashed again... Off I went to Boyztown. Some bars are dark but Copa, BBB, WWB, and Xboys are lit up. Stopped in Xboys and saw the show. It was as if they were just going through the motions. One performer was swining on the rings and was being pulled back and forth by some long fabric. They pulled to hard and she came crashing down onto the floor and her chin hit the stage floor. She seem to be okay.

Left there and went to BBB. Crowded... Didn't stay... No good seats... Went to Vassa and sat with some guy. There were only three or 4 guys on the stage there and all were fem. Left there and went to Panorama for a drink. Only stayed till show time at the . Left there and went to BBB to see the show. It was too much drag for my taste and the boys on show, some were hot but they did not display them much in the shows. Did I get that order right? Maybe not....

Left there and walked to walking street. Its now about 1:30 am and I am still getting hit with water!

I decide to call it a night. I headed back to the room on another baht bus.. 20 baht... Pre-paid. Got off at Jomtien Complex and walked through. Though the bars are dark since it is after 2am, the guys are still out and asking if they can go wtih me. of course they can't... I may be a slut but I am not a tramp.... Or Am I a tramp but not a slut? Anyway, I refuse to let them mix.

So I am now back in the room. All the guys I blew off on the net and the apps and here I sit without sex today. Oh well... Tonight I sleep... I say that as IM's from gay romeo ring in the background.....

STOP THE PRESSES!!! A guy is on his way over. Thailand just won't let me jerk off!

Liked

Thanks for the updates on your trip.

Curious about having to "pre-pay" for the baht bus. That has never happened to me...though Thai BF is usually with me, so perhaps that is why? Is having to pre-pay a common thing?

Liked

They said 20 baht fare was for that night only. They were also charging Thai and foreigner alike....

Update on that guy that stopped over. I am starting to think he was on something. The sex was non-stop from 3:40am till 11:20am and I truly mean non-stop. No breaks, no cuddling. Just sucking or screwing and no, I did not get to be total bottom and that is another one of my complaints for this trip! Even the guy I had fun with in my room at Babylon was rolling a condom on me and putting his legs on my shoulders before you could say "Too Bad Charlie".....

I am going to find a real top guy before the trip is over.

Oh, and it always starts with them asking, "So... have you every tried top?"

Liked

So you were wet and went into several bars. Does it not get cold (I mean fucking freezing cold, with shivering and dick retracting into your body?).

(From memory - last year's Songkran - being wet becomes uncomfortable for me after some hours, but that was walking, if I were sitting it would be uncomfortable immediately.)