Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People with HIV looking for sex on gayromeo

Liked

People with HIV looking for sex on gayromeo

For a long time I have kept quiet about the people on GR that demand condom free sex. I dont think anybody can claim this is in the best interest of Thais both male and female and it is time that the HIV status of these performers is investigated.

I am aware of the term "HIV breeders" and in Australia there have been jail sentences for several years handed out. I don't accept the ideal, the attitude and believe these people should go to jail.

Liked

Re: People with HIV looking for sex on gayromeo

Assuming he has HIV and know he does, and is taking advantage of a poor boy who needs the money, yes he is despicable but criminal? If the boy is over 18 he knows the risk and he is no more stupid then the non HIV farangs who have unprotected sex with go-go boys. The rest of the world may be different, but in America our jails are already overcrowded. Like it or not, this is a consensual crime.

Witchunt - What you have posted is all very well and in another thread I mentoned the growing number of young HIV- people apparently advertising that they wish to become infected - but just what exactly are you advocating - an International Pox Police to scour Gay Romeo for people advertising for Condom-Free sex, tracking them down, strapping them to a table and forcibly taking blood samples, then jailing them if found to be HIV+ ?

Certainly in the UK there have been recent criminal convictions where HIV+ persons have deliberately hidden their (known) status and gone on to infect others but how does that equate to people who, as you say, are advertising their HIV+ status on GR :dontknow: - it's completely the opposite.

Given that most country's jails are bursting at the seams - do you think that we ought to have "concentration camps" for people diagnosed with HIV? Or should we just shoot them to prevent them "breeding" as you put it? I can think of no other way to achieve what you seem to want - which seems to be that you want them taken out of circulation in some way :dontknow:

Espa??a some times - Pattaya rest of the time.
    Liked: 1

Farang_top_hiv 25.186cm.85kg . 6'1".187lbs Pattaya & Chon Buri
    Sex ? km / ? mi Position Top & Bottom Thailand
    I wanna meet only boys that have hiv for hot sex and bb sex, i have nice body and hard cock for thaiboyz

from Gayromeo.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

It certainly appears that the guy above has HIV and is looking for an HIV partner. That is certainly better than someone that has HIV adertising to have sex with a neg or a bottom neg looking for a top who wants to give his present.

Assuming he has HIV and know he does, and is taking advantage of a poor boy who needs the money, yes he is despicable but criminal? If the boy is over 18 he knows the risk ... Like it or not, this is a consensual crime.
    How then do you reproduce? Frankly, your argument sounds like the excuse of a criminal who believes he is not guilty. There are many reasons people are \'willing\' to take the risk of getting infected. The \"poor boy\" in his misery still trusts his partner who deliberately exploits this. It\'s a (criminal) assault on the boy\'s health the boy would never have agreed to.

Farang_top_hiv 25.186cm.85kg . 6\'1\".187lbs Pattaya & Chon Buri
    Sex ? km / ? mi Position Top & Bottom Thailand
    I wanna meet only boys that have hiv for hot sex and bb sex, i have nice body and hard cock for thaiboyz
    To me, this \'advertisement\' conveys only one thing: despair! The poster presents himself as an object who / that is looking for another one he can use and then dispose of. \"In the case above, the infected person may experience even \'hotter sex\' when exploiting the \"poor boy\" but this is as well far away from one\'s original desires rooted in earlier childhood

Liked

It seems looking for sex without condom or sex under the influence of drugs is regularly posted on gay dating websites. While I don't approve any of them, I just shrug my shoulders when I read such stuff.

However I never saw anyone seeking underage sex on gay dating websites (or elsewhere). So while technically all three (deliberate transmission of HIV, drugs, underage) are illegal, only the first two are regularly encountered on gay dating websites. In Thailand, I have been offered far more underage sex than drugs or sex without condom.

(To avoid any misunderstandings: I disapprove of deliberate transmission of HIV or other STIs, drugs and underage sex.)

Liked

that is not the case in the Philippines anyway, there they are just horny, horny , horny little guys . They like everyone have cases of HIV, its no more common than anyone, one ones you should be careful of are the ones who do not care if you have safe sex or not.
    All the Best!

Wes

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley
    that is not the case in the Philippines anyway, there they are just horny, horny , horny little guys . They like everyone have cases of HIV, its no more common than anyone, one ones you should be careful of are the ones who do not care if you have safe sex or not.

One of my best friends in the Philippines, who, in spite of my hectoring him, refused to use condoms. He found a lot of sex, AIDS, and recently, oblivion. He was an intelligent guy, too.

Liked

My experience of the Phillipines was that everybody i came across (and including many party groups ) was that everybody played safe and all wore condoms --