Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: hot straight sex show in a gay bar

Liked

hot straight sex show in a gay bar

I want to lift the lid on Sunnee Plaza's best kept sexy secret. I was in a go-go bar (which will be nameless) not long ago when a young lady (russian I think) came in with her gay male friend. She sat down and immediately called down one of the better endowed str boys and started to fondle his wares which very quickly sprung to attention. The shyless shameless hussy opened her blouse and invited the already drooling boy to play with her comely breasts. Then she sprung up ,shed the tiny piece of clothing that remained and knelt on the seat facing the wall thus presenting her posterior to the now quaking boy who produced from nowhere a condom and proceded to place it on his large manliness before entering. Many gay customers had by this abandoned their darlings and surrounded the boy muttering encouragement and sometimes patting him on the rythmic buttocks by way of further encouragement.-not that he needed any by this time. He was joined by a queue of other str boys all visibly up for it and furiously donning protection. The mamasan however freaked and banished the heaving hussy and the boys to a back room much to the chagrin of us all. Before they left the gay male friend of the young lady was able to report that they were Bangkok bound but would be back to the bar again on the day after christmas day-boxing day. I'll be there and sorry I 'm not divulging the name. Heh!

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (August 20th, 2019), GWMinUS (August 20th, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: hot straight sex show in a gay bar

" The mamasan however freaked and banished the heaving hussy and the boys to a back room "

and they say mamasans aren't good for anything

4. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (August 20th, 2019)

Liked

thanks for the warning. i'll avoid it at all cost.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

thank Buddah he wore a condom to protect himself from becoming soiled forever

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dab69
    thank Buddah he wore a condom to protect himself from becoming soiled forever
    In a strange way the condom, though welcome, seemed out of place in a location that for a few moments morphed into some sort of a primieval cave . The boys at the end of the queue sported members that glistened with mother nature's lubricant (mother thinks of everything) and the grim set of their jaws evoked a primitative era wherein a strange exotic female had wandered into their world. She crouched on the seat like some feline creature possessed of nothing but raw desire and no sense of shame and dug her nails into the (imitation) leather on the beat of the boy's thrusts. There will be a repeat performance on Boxing day I think but the primordial ether that pervaded the place on that eveniing can never be brought back.

8. User who gave Like to post:

GWMinUS (August 20th, 2019)

Liked

I bet the f##cking bitch never paid the boys anything!! If any gay customer tried this he would have been slung out of the bar right away. (Bloody Straghts) X(

Liked

That sort of thing would only take place in either a Nice Bar or an Erotic one.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Bobett
    I bet the f##cking bitch never paid the boys anything!! If any gay customer tried this he would have been slung out of the bar right away. (Bloody Straghts) X(
    Correct. No money exchanged hands according to one of the boys but he was happy to have copulated wth a white female-it's a fantasy the Thai boys harbour since teenage years it seems.
    In Bangkok now many gay bars take 1000 baht deposit from female "offers" before the boy and she leave the bar because most female customers refuse to pay claiming that the str boys are already compensated by being given the privilage of copulating with them.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by egel
    That sort of thing would only take place in either a Nice Bar or an Erotic one.
    Or in a bar with scratched (imitation ) leather seats.

Liked

Thank you for sharing, and I like your writing style. Another reason to go to bars instead of using internet.