List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED TO MONTY L.M.T.U.

Liked

WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED TO MONTY L.M.T.U.

Hi All.

THAT TOPIC heading SHOULD GET EVERYONE'S ATTENTION.

AND I WANT NO SHIT ABOUT "IS IT THE REAL MONTY?"

I am sick, with CYSTITIS, and OVERACTIVE BLADDER, the most painful and embarrassing thing you could get, I pee every 5 to 10 min and every 30 to 40 min at night,
    I am not into nappies yet, But as the incontinence gets worse, it could happen any day.

I having treatment and tests at Queen Sirikit Hospital at Satahip. the Navy Boys were lovely. ( excuse me TIME TO PEE) But to no avail. They saved my life 2 years ago, when I had Kidney Failure. But NO help this time.

So I have packed up and moved to Bangkok, to seek help at SIRIRAJ HOSPITAL, That is the Hospital the King of Thailand stays, So now they will have a Pattaya Queen to look after as well as the King.

I had thoughts about going back to Australia, for treatment but when I inquired at R.P.H. I was told to go to SIRIRAJ Hospital for consultation,With the UROLOGY Department.

The medication I am on is a Bladder Relaxant and pain killer PARACETAMOL, and the side affects are dry mouth and constipation. I am a bit worried that if the pain does not kill me the meds will.(Excuse me time to Pee again)

What I would like ask has anyone or know of anyone that has suffered the same.
    If so you can e.mail me on monaghanspearls@hotmail.com ( excuse me time to pee again)

I am still living on the bright side , doing my E.Bay sell pearls , pottery. coins etc,

I now drink only water. NO kidding! Fucking WATER and No Whiskey Wonders will never happen ,,,I AM TEETOTALER , I have been thinking of opening a branch of AA.

That's all for now, If jinks would be good enough to correct anything that needed.

Take Care
    Monty

P.S. As MacArthur once said "I SHALL RETURN."

Liked

Re: WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED TO MONTY L.M.T.U.

I missed you so much!

Really hope you get better soon. Paracetamol? Don't take too much of that, not good. Could you sneak out and get Tramadol?

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Monty,
    Sorry to hear of your situation. All I can say is that you will be getting the best care at Siriraj. You could have a special afternoon tea (water) and invite HM The King. He's had everything but ...... no speculation on H M King - jinks
    Good luck in any case.

krobbie

Liked

HI Monty, I was asking about you at my usual haunts in Sunee, while visiting last month. I missed having a cup of tea with you as we had on my last visit. That was in the shop behind Cucumber restaurant. I still have fond memories of being new in town and being invited to parties at the pool. It was the perfect welcome into the life of Pattaya. I even have fond memories of the monkey house experience and all the other Thai drama associated with the pool. I was there the day the dog took the chicken out of the kitchen and dragged it out by the pool area. The worker boys thought it was so funny till you reminded them that chicken was their supper. It is sad to hear of your bladder probs. I have heard that your beard is pretty full these days. I can't speak from experience but I have heard the Eskimos in Alaska are known to put pee on their beard and hair inside the igloos. Please don't adopt this custom. Next time you have to pee, have a good one and put it on my tab.

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by krobbie
    Monty,
    Sorry to hear of your situation. All I can say is that you will be getting the best care at Siriraj. You could have a special afternoon tea (water) and invite HM The King. He's had everything but ...... no speculation on H M King - jinks
    Good luck in any case.

krobbie
    Jinks. I thought you were busy being unwell but I see you still have time to silence me. You know who I am. How's the leg? Still off the smokes?

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Monty the last post I remember from you was you admonishing the gay community for not going to that shit house you had next to Soi Bowkow market and how you were going to open a place for straight people so you wouldn't have to deal with gays. Now that you are ill I hope you have a speedy recovery. However out of sight, out of mind best describes you, as apposed to what you would like to believe your not a celebrity, more like a flash in the pan!
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

manforall....why such bitterness, dearie me....life is better if you smile!!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons
    Monty the last post I remember from you was you admonishing the gay community for ...
    The "gay community"?? What the fuck's that?
    "If you think you understood what I said you weren't listening" - Alan Greenspan

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    manforall....why such bitterness, dearie me....life is better if you smile!!
    right on latin, and just imagine how much more the world would smile with you if you didnt keep hitting the stopwatch every time someone went for a piss.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

timmytroll....I definitely smile...especially when the "boy"is taking a bit of strain!!