Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Will Elvis visit EROS bar on Thursday 15th?

Liked

Will Elvis visit EROS bar on Thursday 15th?

There is an Elvis party on 15 August Thursday. I arrive that day in Pattaya. Elvis musically night plus boys. I'm looking forward to it!.

Liked

Re: Did someone visit EROS bar?

Quote Originally Posted by TravellerDave
    There is an Elvis party on 15 August Thursday. I arrive that day in Pattaya. Elvis musically night plus boys. I'm looking forward to it!.
    Like this, but with guys in underwear.......

[youtube:cvkdxy00]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiJ7uQfogKA[/youtube:cvkdxy00]

http://youtu.be/qiJ7uQfogKA
    These are the good'ol days

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Will Elvis visit EROS bar on Thursday 16th?

More importantly will the boys even know who Elvis IS !?! As I remember sitting in a karaoke bar one night with a crowd of boys and suggested an Elvis song and no only did they not have it but when I looked around at at the sea of blank faces and asked incredulously "WHAT, you don't know who ELVIS was?" not one boy knew him and it really reminded me how far away from home I was ( which I loved)

Liked

elvis can be seen i think twice a week at the residence gardens thappraya road, not far past the fly over ..
    a little fella thai called george sinatra.[attachment=0:2v8yyh9y]elvis.jpg[/attachment:2v8yyh9y]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Forum's veteran
    Liked

ha ha how fucked up is that that someone called George Sinata is an Elvis impersonator !! I can only assume that he also does Sinatra cover nights too and just couldn't be arsed coming up with a new name perhaps :-)

he he the pennies just dropped there Tim - I fell for that hook line and sinker - well done :-)