Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did someone visit EROS bar?

Liked: 1

Did someone visit EROS bar?

Did someone visit EROS bar in Pattaya lately? Is it open, also during rainy season?
    I would like to visit Pattaya for one day coming from Bangkok and return in the evening to BKK, is that possible?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Did someone visit EROS bar?

yes Eros is open every night even during rainy season ( public holidays excluded of course)

Yes you "could" visit pattaya and back in one day / evening but was most of the fun happens at night I would imagine staying over night would be a better idea, but if not then yes you COULD arrive in pattaya in the afternoon / evening and spend an evening there and then return to Bkk after the go go bars close at 1am or something if you really wished - the journey take about 1.5 / 2 hours each way depending on traffic etc and you'd be advised to be SURE to have a taxi pre-booked for that trip rather than hoping to pick one up on the street ( although that is technically possible) - just out of interest when are you travelling Bert as you'd mentioned in August before ?

Liked

id advise staying over night too bert .. if you are a bit tight for cash then it can work out cheaper too ..
    get a bus to pattaya from ekkamai bus station .. you are looking at 30 baht on the sky train then 127 baht to pattaya and then 20 baht from the bus station in pattaya by baht bus to centre of town .. so thats what ? 177 baht travel money .. stay in a half decent room is 700/800 baht you will only use it for sleeping in as you should be out all night having fun .. then the same fare money back again .. a total of somewhere in the region of 1200 baht.
    or get a cab both ways you spend more than double that and get next to no time having fun.
    * this is a public broadcast for tightassedtravellers.com*

Liked: 1

Nirish
    I leave Amsterdam on August 17, in Bangkok 18th.

Do you have EROS experience to share?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The first rule of Eros bar - is not to talk about Eros bar ! Lol

I'll leave you to find that out for yourselves but lets just say it can be quite a hands on / full on place if you wish it to be. Enjoy.

Liked

NIrish guy, your quote above reminded me of the following quote from the movie, Fight Club. тАЬThe first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club.тАЭ Out of interest did you have this movie in mind when you posted?
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

Liked

Eros have a good website giving a good impression of the place. They have regular theme nights so you might like to time your Pattaya visit accordingly. Yes staying overnight is the best option and would be cheaper than a late night taxi (1500 + to Bkk city ?).

Liked

I don't think I have ever been but I may have to give it a try this trip.
    I'm in Pattaya for 10 days only this time.

I just visited their website from the link that appeared on the top of the board.
    Cute guys, many may not be my type but a few may be. I may stop by and see what I can see.
    These are the good'ol days

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yes Jellybean that's exactly what I was alluding too :-)

Liked

so a punch up can be expected as well as the sexual jollies? :dontknow:
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.