Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Muscular/Defined boys in Pattaya

Liked

Muscular/Defined boys in Pattaya

I am hoping to visit Pattaya again in a few months following a few days in Bangkok. Do any of the gogo bars or the later night clubs currently have any more muscular/defined boys available? Not really interested in the huge bodybuilders such as at Tawan bar in Bangkok but just more fit well built young guys rather than the many slimmer types that seem to be in abundance!

Any advise appreciated

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Muscular/Defined boys in Pattaya

You don't have too many options here for that type you're best to go to A Bomb in Boystown.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

There are usually 2 Boys at ToyBoys that will meet your likes. One is outside frequently . And at least one at Happy Place Bar.

Liked

most of the better built guys are the ones who go to the gym and train themselves up from the skinny frame they used to have. why not take a wander around the gyms ?

Liked

I think you might be looking in the wrong place.

I have several visitors over the last 22 years that are turned on by muscular bodies, and they go to the Muay Thai "boxing" bouts mainly in Beach or Walking street.

The methods they use probably vary but they select a boy they like, buy a drink [or two] , I think there is betting on the match, and make him welcome.

The boys are competing for money, often not very productive and not interested in the go go bars. They have made excellent contacts with the boys and because the boys are known ,have no after hour problems.

I don't want to be quoted as each boy is different, but for the right money?
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paulfort
    I am hoping to visit Pattaya again in a few months following a few days in Bangkok. Do any of the gogo bars or the later night clubs currently have any more muscular/defined boys available? Not really interested in the huge bodybuilders such as at Tawan bar in Bangkok but just more fit well built young guys rather than the many slimmer types that seem to be in abundance!

Any advise appreciated
    I don't know of any bar that "specializes" in this type of staff. Most of the larger bars tend to have a good mix, and of the larger BT bars, I typically notice someone like this on every visit. Just a matter of taking a look around. As others indicated, Toy Boys and A-Bomb would be good places to check out...I would add Funny Boys and XBoys to the list as well.

Definitely more available in BT then in Sunee, though you always have the chance of running across a gem in the most out of the way places.....

Liked

Thanks, I have spent many enjoyable evenings at the Muay Thai Boxing place with all the bars around the ring that was on Beach Road, a couple of minutes walk to the right as you came out of the Boys Town area. Many of the fights there appeared to be young Thais practicing, but very real and entertaining. I normally went with various "Thai friends" however certainly if on my own I would imagine easy to get talking with one of the fighters and come to some arrangement, especially as after each bout the guys came over to any Westerner's that had been watching for a tip!

Unfortunately that place disappeared about eighteen months ago, I think there is a small Muay Thia exhibition ring in a similar bar place on walking street, but whenever I have been there the matches are very much staged with just the same two "fighters" each time, rather than young guys trying out the real thing - does anyone know of any other places more like the old one still in operation?

Liked

paulfort I think Bing used to go there from memory. it sounds interesting. I would not mind paying a few tips around if the boys were attractive.

OMG I am getting hard thinking about it.

Liked

There are now only two Muay Thai Boxing rings in Walking Street and they both put on "staged" fights for the punters. In fact the same boys can be seen at each bar as they work them both.

One is just before the entrance to Walking Street (on the beach side) in the premises of the Pattaya Beer Garden.

The other is in the premises of the Marina Bar (which may have changed names and been refurbished) and is about 300 metres along Walking Street on the right (beach side). I do not know whether the boxing ring has gone too but it was there in March.

You can see the "fights" from the street so they are easy to find.

If you tip generously after a fight (say 100 Bt) the fighters may approach you later. I have offed one very sucessfully using this strategy!

If you are looking for real fights then go to either Fairtex Boxing Stadium on Threppasit Soi 2 near Sukumvit, or the Pattaya Boxing World on Sukumvit. Be advised they are both a rip off at 1500 Bt entrance fee per Farang.

Liked

firecat69 is right - definitely one or two at ToyBoys. I was there earlier this month. Among all the cute and skinny young boys, suddenly a young, cute but hunky guy appeared - the only one who had been using the dumbells to tone up before he got on stage. Smooth, cute but with a bit of an edgy look. 19, going on 20, he said. I invited him over for a drink - noticed his short but baggy white boxers were damp all over - he told me he had just come from a shower at Tonys Gym - which I could believe. Rippling abs, strong pecs and rock solid biceps. Smooth all over and nicely trimmed downstairs (I though it rude not to check!). He's said he's straight, can do everything except bottom he said. I sent him back on stage and he was soon offed by two Asian men.