Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is it EXPENSIVE to find a Muscular boy in Thai bars? TAWAN

Is it EXPENSIVE to find a Muscular boy in Thai bars? TAWAN

:hello2:
    I am a 25yo asian boy, mmmm, slightly-above-average look. lean smooth body but not too skinny, medium built. heading for Thai for a one week holiday in middle of Jan 2010. Been there once last year, but never tried any sex. I am very much into muscular thai guys. but i am not sure if those guys are only more into white?

Well, i am not going there mainly for prostitution, but it would be a nice chance to have a look, and if with reasonable prices, maybe i should try one.

I have heard that TAWAN and some other bars in BBK featured that. does anybody familar with there tell me roughly how much it would be to take a muscular boy (not necessarily like a bodybuilder, but with well defined muscles) to hotel if i find one from bars like TAWAN? let me know a all-inclusive rough price , would be nice :hello1:

by the way ,i searched "TAWAN" from here, and i find somebody mentioned some guy worth 7000baht on website, that's really huge, and a 15000 baht for 2 night trip. Does anybody who is a normal toursit really pay that rate? ohh.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Is it EXPENSIVE to find a Muscular boy in Thai bars? TAWAN

Well done for starting with the search facility. If only others would do the same! The prices mentioned are not what you would pay as a normal punter/customer. For Tawan guys(or similar) allow 1500 to 2000 Baht, paid to the guy on his departure from your room, plus off fee paid to the bar of 400/500 Baht(added to your drinks bill)

What Brad said is true.

If you are not hung up on Tawan then there are other bars in Soi Twilight where they have muscular thai guys. The rate is to be what you and the boy agree. You may get some rate ca 1100 to 1500.

"more into white"? Are you joking? You have the Baht, you have the boy!

"maybe I should try one"! You are right. Life is short. Enjoy now while you can! Just set your mind on the goal of taking a boy to your room for fun and games and then DO IT!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Tawan usually has a large percentage of Asian customers and often more than 50%.
    Jupiter 2000 (nearby gogo bar) usually has a largely Asian audience most evenings and you might find a more reasonable "off" situaition there. Lower baht expectations possible..
    I think most of the guys at Tawan would perfer a female customers to a white one but just
    a guess.
    Have fun and think about going to one of the bath-houses. Try Babylon if you want to
    try out some white men of a certain age. From your description of yourself, you might find
    yourself in hot demand.. :headbang:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    Tawan usually has a large percentage of Asian customers and often more than 50%.
    Recently, in all the Bangkok soi Twilight bars it been a lot more than 50% Asian. I went to X-size bar Thursday and Friday (24-25 Dec) the house was packed to the rafters and there was only one other farang in the house. They did not even bother with English announcements. Then hit some of the others and again either found myself the only farang or in the company of one or two at the most.

You'll find farangs of all ages at Silom soi 4 and at Babylon but not in the Bangkok go-go's.
    E Dok Tong

Liked: 1

Tawan is my favorite bar. You have to like MUSCLE or don't go in the place. I can tell you that if you are only 25, you will be younger than almost all the guys working there. The Tawan guys will gladly go with you, but will look for tips. As previously stated, a tip of 1500 baht for short time plus off fees. I agree, try Babylon, Gay Romeo--no tips. A week ago, I saw a mix of Asian and Farang customers. I always prefer to go early to mingle. Once the show starts, you can't do much looking.

Quote Originally Posted by painai2
    I agree, try Babylon, Gay Romeo, if you don't want to pay.
    Are "Babylon, Gayromeo " the names of the bars there? or you refer to online websites.
    As far as i know, gayromeo is a dating site. but never sure of babylon. :glasses7:

Liked: 1

Babylon is THE gay sauna in Bangkok. Gay Romeo is the dating site.

Liked

The main problem with the Tawan boys as beautiful as they are is that they generally can't get it up by the time you have gone thru the process of offing them and getting them back to the hotel room.

To be suckcessful you probably have to simulate the Tawan bar conditions ie get a few asian frontbums (Japanese females) screaming at the bottom of the bed and have a few muscular boys with hard ons standing on either side of the bed. IN OTHER WORDS VERY FUCKING UNLIKELY

Forget about it and so as others have suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by painai2
    Babylon is THE gay sauna in Bangkok. Gay Romeo is the dating site.
    Quote Originally Posted by ddcat2008
    I am a 25yo asian boy, mmmm, slightly-above-average look. lean smooth body but not too skinny, medium built. heading for Thai for a one week holiday in middle of Jan 2010.
    Since he is Asian looking for another Asian I think Babylon is not the best sauna for him. Try Chakran in Soi Ari. Much more likely to find what he's looking for there.